SportsWrath

What were you doing the day that Lawrence Tynes

boohyah

What were you doing the day that Lawrence Tynes....

...hit a 52 yard field goal. And kicked a kickoff into the endzone.

Lawrence is in the process of bottling some of that Denver air and bringing it home next week.

Lawrence Tynes..........MVP today. :WS:

Heaving up a perfectly good Thanksgiving dinner. :cry:

I was watching the Oakland Raiders play the Denver Broncos, odd thing though the Raiders were wearing the Giants uniforms today. It was pretty pathetic watching the Raiders (who were in Giants uniforms mind you) try to keep up with a team that gave a shit about playing the game of football.

....I know...I try to block it out.

I was watching the Oakland Raiders play the Denver Broncos, odd thing though the Raiders were wearing the Giants uniforms today. It was pretty pathetic watching the Raiders (who were in Giants uniforms mind you) try to keep up with a team that gave a shit about playing the game of football.

....I know...I try to block it out.

Ya know, if you think about it, we started sucking right after Pierce said playing the Raiders was like playing a practice squad.

Karma's a bitch.

i was having a vivid nightmare .........thankfuly i knew it was just a dream when Tynes hit from 52 ......thank goodness for that

( PS ......i havent been to sleep yet ......and im still fucking angry ..............imagine if i supported Liverpool FC too .....Jesus ...that would be bad )