SportsWrath

DONE WITH PRO SPORTS

BIGBLUE01

Well, I probably wont be on here much anymore, seeing as I am done with professional sports. Ths game vs. the Broncos is the most rigged Ive seen in sometime. Although our D is hurting, we are getting calls on us that are NOT there. On that second Denver TD, Scheffler pass interfered. But CC Brown got called for holding. It never happened. Just like offensive pass interference on Smith. Fuck it, Im done.

We overpaid for Jacobs, Canty, Bernard, and our O-line has pretty clearly lost a step as a unit.

Corey Webster is playing like the Corey Webster of two years ago... the rest of the guys are either hurt or are just talentless (C.C. Brown).

Offensive and Defensive game plans BOTH stink.

Tuck and Osi are both underperforming.

Chase Blackburn sucks.

To lose to a team like this is just embarassing. Our season is over.

Well, I probably wont be on here much anymore, seeing as I am done with professional sports. Ths game vs. the Broncos is the most rigged Ive seen in sometime. Although our D is hurting, we are getting calls on us that are NOT there. On that second Denver TD, Scheffler pass interfered. But CC Brown got called for holding. It never happened. Just like offensive pass interference on Smith. Fuck it, Im done.

of all the things you screw up, the dog finds this post to be your most inane. this team just got owned (or pwned as you put it) in every aspect of the game, and you want to put it on officiating? the broncos had twice as many penalties including a phantom personal conduct on a kick off that didn't exist, and several blatant holds by giant lineman that weren't called (see the screen pass that Ware got laid out on for the most obvious evidence). you never looked worse than you did on this post court jester. they were manhandled tonight. accept it quietly. not in this sad way.

on a side note, the dog certainly will miss all of your error-riddled rants. wouldn't be the first time you disappeared when things went south for the giants, so the dog won't hold his breath...

Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.

:laugh::laugh:

That was hilarious.

I know, Im fuckin pissed off. Im trying to avoid throwing my TV thru the wall. :blush: Gotta vent somehow. Although that Scheffler pass interference that didnt get called was bullshit, we got our asses handed to us. Fuckin Giants.

That was hilarious.

I know, Im fuckin pissed off. Im trying to avoid throwing my TV thru the wall. :blush: Gotta vent somehow. Although that Scheffler pass interference that didnt get called was bullshit, we got our asses handed to us. Fuckin Giants.

You'll stay for the General Discussion.

It's amazing that this team is 6-5.... I'm afraid of the Redskins right now.

You'll stay for the General Discussion.

It's amazing that this team is 6-5.... I'm afraid of the Redskins right now.

Good point. Wasnt thinking straight last night. I would never abandon my team, but fuck, the way they are just laying down makes no sense. And to these fucks its a job. To fans like myself, its a way of life. Dont they know they are DESTROYING ME?!?!?! :blush: lol

I need to find another hobby. <_<

That was hilarious.

Yea, till you realize you're not 22 anymore and that TV weighs a whole lot more than you thought, you end up with a pulled growing, you collapse to the floor and the tv lands on your leg... :05-mafia:

Yea, till you realize you're not 22 anymore and that TV weighs a whole lot more than you thought, you end up with a pulled growing, you collapse to the floor and the tv lands on your leg... :05-mafia:

And, like Aaron Ross, you ride the pine for 11 weeks.... :rimshot: