SportsWrath

11-5 is still do-able

JackStroud

I believe

I think the worst is behind us

were yet to play a full 8 cylinder game, and I see the D rallying around Chase and he getting better as we go

lets face it we have a very very talented team

we have more talent on board than when we won the SB........it has to ignite.........I believe we win out this week and stomp philly and dallas when we play them

the dog does enjoy the emotional roller coaster that is jack. one week it is time to pack it in and focus on next year. a win against the falcons playing without their number 1 and 2 running backs and suddenly 6 straight wins that will include 3 division rivals and the vikings is visable...well, as they say, anything is possible. not likely, but possible.

the dog does enjoy the emotional roller coaster that is jack. one week it is time to pack it in and focus on next year. a win against the falcons playing without their number 1 and 2 running backs and suddenly 6 straight wins that will include 3 division rivals and the vikings is visable...well, as they say, anything is possible. not likely, but possible.

No its not likely Dog

We need to get this Ferrari in gear.....but if we do

Katie bar he door

I said possible....you agreed

The tough ones are Dallas, Phiilly neither is a world beater....Minny.......Fayre will get all shook up just thinking about that INT that ended his stay in GB.

Philly and mini are the class of the Conference. Dallas got real lucky to beat the Skins, nearly 60 full minutes to oput up 7. Their kicker makes one of the 2 hre missed and Dallas loses that game. Philly is a good team that plays up or down to the competition. Minny is the real deal, i keep waiting for them to fall a part, but they have the best RB in the league and Favre, like him or not, is playing out of this world, bvest I've personally seen him p;ay since his mvp years.

New orleans has gotten real lucky, they are good, better than the Giants, but if they face Philly with a healthy McNabb or Miny they will lose. Giants have a shot though.

We do too.

who would have thought Philly and Dallas would lose on the Bye, and Blackburn takes over the D

I would have given you 10,000 to 1 odds on that one

we stepped in shixx

i did't see it comig.....so shoot me

now we have an easy fish on Thanksgiving

The gods have really given us a feast latley

"DJ" Ware sucks, Jack.

Chase Blackburn sucks, Jack.

Are you finally happy? Can we keep them on the bench now?

I agree Ware and Blackburn caused this entire collapse ......look think what you like. The analysts were blaming our line play

I'm so down you could not imagine.....came home last night to the loss of our family pet, hit by a car.

My kids crying all day. Me too when I buried the little guy.

This year has been a doozy....the collapse of the Giants just fits the pattern....don't stand next to me, we might be hit by a meteorite :o(.

I hope the Giants somehow turn it around, but right now I can't take much joy one way or the other

I agree Ware and Blackburn caused this entire collapse ......look think what you like. The analysts were blaming our line play

I'm so down you could not imagine.....came home last night to the loss of our family pet, hit by a car.

This year has been a doozy....the collapse of the Giants just fits the pattern....don't stand next to me, we might be hit by a meteorite :o(.

I hope the Giants somehow turn it around, but right now I can't take much joy one way or the other

Well, the Oline certainly didn't help, but they certainly didn't swat the ball out of Ware's hands when it looked like we were actually about to turn the game around....

Well, the Oline certainly didn't help, but they certainly didn't swat the ball out of Ware's hands when it looked like we were actually about to turn the game around....

actually did not see that play

I'm sure hes the 1st Giants RB to fumble.........had he held it with to hands to his chest ala Tiki

would we have won the game?

actually did not see that play

I'm sure hes the 1st Giants RB to fumble.........had he held it with to hands to his chest ala Tiki

would we have won the game?

Possibly, it happened at our own 45 when we were only down by 6 and we appeared to be driving...he had just gained like 8 yards, too.

And nope, you're right, he's only the second Giant RB to lose a fumble this year...Bradshaw lost one, too...but if you want to play that game, Ware has 8 carries this season. Ahmad has 115.

Possibly, it happened at our own 45 when we were only down by 6 and we appeared to be driving...he had just gained like 8 yards, too.

And nope, you're right, he's only the second Giant RB to lose a fumble this year...Bradshaw lost one, too...but if you want to play that game, Ware has 8 carries this season. Ahmad has 115.

I think Jacobs has lost a few too, but thats not the trouble.....Jacobs is now running the ball like Tom Coughlin would

Ware is a hot commoditiy, hes a good pass blocker and has good hands

Coughlin will teach him how to hold onto the ball

Better to put up with that possiblity of a fumble than 1 yd and a cloud of dust

I think Jacobs has lost a few too, but thats not the trouble.....Jacobs is now running the ball like Tom Coughlin would

Ware is a hot commoditiy, hes a good pass blocker and has good hands

Coughlin will teach him how to hold onto the ball

Better to put up with that possiblity of a fumble than 1 yd and a cloud of dust

I wouldn't have told you the numbers if I didn't actually look them up, Jack...Jacobs has not a single fumble this year.

And no, I'd rather have 1 yard gains than a fumble every 8 touches.

plus he has 1 reception for the year. not much basis for the 'good hands'

In fact, how many regular season games has he even appeared in? Where is Jack getting that he's "good" and has "good hands" from? Preseason?

Personally, I think Gartrell Johnson has shown more than Danny Ware, anyway.

have you considered suicide?