SportsWrath

10-6

rphguy

looking at our schedule, it looks difficult.

6-4 thus far.

I figure we'll likely go 4-2 the rest of season.

Likely lose to Minnesota and either Dallas or Denver or Philadelphia.

final record:10-6

possibly wildcard.

The only way this team goes 10-6 is if things get fixed on defense.

We went from being up 2 TD in the 4th quarter at home to needing a coin flip to win.

Plus, our special teams suck.

I'm thinking 9-7 at best, and likely need some tiebreakers to get in.

We went from being up 2 TD in the 4th quarter at home to needing a coin flip to win.

That's one that gets overlooked a lot...our special teams is horrendous. And it's not just Tynes and Feagles' ducks either...We have poor kickoff and punt coverage and can never get a good return to be put in good field position to save our lives.

Minny will do one of 2 things: Roll all over us and make up for "41-0", or sit their starters and hand us a gimme.

Dallas' last 2 games were near shutouts, they're definitely beatable. The only reason the Washington/Dallas game was even close was because the Skins missed 2 FG attempts, and well, let's face it, they just suck. That game should have ended like 31-7 - Washington and even with the Skins stinking up the joint, Dallas was still held scoreless for nearly the entire game. They eeked out a win in the last few minutes with one TD. One. Did I mention the Skins suck?

Denver is on a slide of horrific proportions at the wrong time of year. Not that there is a good time to go on a losing streak, but certainly not this far into the season. The Gmen are coming off a win after the bye, and Denver just lost again. Denver is very beatable, but my worry is the Gmen going into The Mile High city on 4 days rest and allowing Denver to break their skid, amassing historic numbers on us in the process. Nationally on Thanksgiving no less. Barring a complete meltdown, the Gmen should walk away with a 'W', but the 'circumstances' could prove to be tragic for us.

Washington and Carolina we should win. Period.

Philly's not nearly the team they were, but they find ways to win. This will be one where we play so badly we probably should lose, but because the football gods won't allow Philly to sweep us, we'll squeak by.

I see us at 5-2 (including the ATL win) on the back half, 11-5 overall, but no home field for us though.

I still do not buy into it... this team is still the shit that lost those 4 games in a row. Any win from here on out is a pleasant surprise if you ask me.

I was ready to jump on the bandwagon until the defense disappeared sometime in the 3rd QTR.

joe saw the same team I did yesterday.

Now that being said, the rest of our games are all winnable. Fuck Minnesota... Brett Favre will start playing like Brett Favre any day now and their season goes in the tank... plus, whoever's the "better" team always LOSES historically in NYG/Vikes matchups.

nothing will dictate more than our lack of pressure up the middle. can't tell whether it's scheme or personnel, but something isn't happening. We're good on the edges, but when it comes to up the gut: we don't get after it like we used to...my guess is age and wear.