SportsWrath

I think i got the problem on D

JackStroud

We are not rotating DE's........Tollifson is not playing

SB and last year Tollifson was a big contributor

this is why we are gassed at the end of each game

were not rotating fresh legs on the D line

Wait that same Dave Tollefson who only had a total of four tackles our Superbowl year? Or the same Dave Tollefson who vanished during the second half of '08?

I like Toffelson but we have better at the DE position at the moment, if Osi/Tuck/Kiwi was out with injury I have no problem with the guy starting a game.

And if you actually watched any of the Giants games Jackyboy you would notice that Kiwi/Canty/Sintim spend alot of time at DE rotating in for Tuck and Osi. I think it has more to do with the DTs getting gassed and not being able to bring the pressure up the middle, 1/2 the time the QB has a nice pocket he can step up into when the DEs bring pressure.

....jeez I cant believe I bit into this guys post....

If anything, I think Sheridan is doing TOO MUCH rotating, especially early in the game. 1st qtr yesterday, Giants had the ball almost the entire time. D held Atlanta to a 3 & out on their 1st possession. 2nd time they get it, they have a 3rd and long and OSI & TUCK ARE NOT ON THE FIELD!!!! WTF?!?!? They sure as hell weren't winded already.

I think part of the problem is he's getting too cute with all the personnel packages. Get your horses on the field and in position to make plays!

If anything, I think Sheridan is doing TOO MUCH rotating, especially early in the game. 1st qtr yesterday, Giants had the ball almost the entire time. D held Atlanta to a 3 & out on their 1st possession. 2nd time they get it, they have a 3rd and long and OSI & TUCK ARE NOT ON THE FIELD!!!! WTF?!?!? They sure as hell weren't winded already.

I think part of the problem is he's getting too cute with all the personnel packages. Get your horses on the field and in position to make plays!

This Defense only works if it gets to the QB. Giants blitzing seems predictable and blockable lately.