well Pdouble

can Blackburn play?

do you see a disorganized defense

can it be

WEEEE HAVE A COACH ON THE FIELD

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA :sheeplover::sheeplover:

you act like i want blackburn to suck.

hes had some good plays.

hes also had some dumb ones. biting hard on the counter that gave up the td, dumb defensive holding penalty.

my problem isnt with blackburn, my problem is with your propensity to make 20 threads about him or pierce.

hes had some good plays.

hes also had some dumb ones. biting hard on the counter that gave up the td, dumb defensive holding penalty.

my problem isnt with blackburn, my problem is with your propensity to make 20 threads about him or pierce.

yeah well im in for blackburn as our MLBer for a long time

yes he made some bad plays.....but he was there to make the plays in space.......Pierce was always arriving at those plays 5 seconds late

pierce was a non factor .....this guy will make things happen

pierce played like an old man......which in football terms he is

hes had some good plays.

See Jackyboy is a fucking idiot, he thinks that everyone wants to see Blackburn fail.

He doesnt realize that we all want the Giants to win no matter who is starting. He just cant get it threw his stupid fucking mind that when he makes 102932 threads about Pierce, that we all heard this same old thing from him the previous day.

I say just ignore him until he learns to think for himself....or at least say something different.

See Jackyboy is a fucking idiot, he thinks that everyone wants to see Blackburn fail.

He doesnt realize that we all want the Giants to win no matter who is starting. He just cant get it threw his stupid fucking mind that when he makes 102932 threads about Pierce, that we all heard this same old thing from him the previous day.

I say just ignore him until he learns to think for himself....or at least say something different.

no i posted 102935