SportsWrath

The offical leave Lockharts Rectal club alone thread

Firstnten

Not only you, but everyone. I'm sorry, but it's mind boggling the way the same people continue to respond to these guys. Is it really entertaining to continually respond to some of the mindless, recycled posts that's become a constant part of this message board?

There's nothing wrong with talking a little smack, but most of the subject matter we're talking about here is just incomprehensible.

Not only you, but everyone. I'm sorry, but it's mind boggling the way the same people continue to respond to these guys. Is it really entertaining to continually respond to some of the mindless, recycled posts that's become a constant part of this message board?

There's nothing wrong with talking a little smack, but most of the subject matter we're talking about here is just incomprehensible.

That two..

hound and Barens..

This has been tried before......while I once thought as you guys did, thinking ignoring them they would go away it's not gonna happen..

Guest nosebleed

:LMAO:

Get real....What would a fat, middle aged, balding, married to a bearded woman (Rely) do on a daily basis if he can't think of male oriented sexual jokes???????????

And haven't you said this before you fucking turd, yet you always return................

Guest Carbo
All those in favor of me leaving these "members" alone, sign off.
Hey, Shudder, I've got a member for you. . .

Get real....What would a fat, middle aged, balding, married to a bearded woman (Rely) do on a daily basis if he can't think of male oriented sexual jokes???????????

And haven't you said this before you fucking turd, yet you always return................

Too far. Too far even for you. You just happen to bring out the worst in people.

Example: I hope you shit your bunk bed tonight.

All those in favor of me leaving these "members" alone, sign off.
Don't leave Liar Lockfart alone until he admits that he never went to a prestigious college and was a star WR who loved burning white CB's. This "star" never played in any organized league and his outrageous claims are pure bullshit. The only Wonder Lick test he ever took was given to him by the other fab 4 members and they said he gives the best lick job they ever had. :LMAO::clap:

They are not jokes, you are queer...face it you know it this MB knows it, and dispite having your male friends enter and exit your bed room window and your ass, mommy knows it...

You dope realy think I'm relyon, awesome...

unlike you mental midgets I don't need several screen names to win an agrument with you dopes..

fat bald and married to a bearded woman? this is the best you can come up with...

you twat you offer me no challenge..

now go back to shaving your mothers back before you strain that mass of fecal matter between your ears..

Too far. Too far even for you. You just happen to bring out the worst in people.

Example: I hope you shit your bunk bed tonight.

bunk bed!?

this is more like it

Race.jpg

Nosbleed asked his sugar daddy for a sports car this christmas and this is what he got.

funny thing is the partcial board the bed is made with is disintigrating from to many bed wetting events. Next time maybe clear coated plywood would work better..

Did you say something, Useless Piece of Shit? I thought not.

Guest Nutty Sack

Very amusing....KR stirring up the troops. What's next ? We choose up sides and play a game of tag your it ??

Very amusing....KR stirring up the troops. What's next ? We choose up sides and play a game of tag your it ??

For you i would imagin yes it's amusing to you, for the simple fact that you clowns could careless what the rest of the membership wants.

People have run the gammit of asking you toolbags to not spam the MB with the same redundent trash..

If the majority of the MB doesn;t want me kick your garbage threads up with equaly stupid trash and feel that I contribute to your ever present crusade to make the MB into a piece of grabge. I unlike you will respect that.

GMB is 100% better since you and guys left. Dispite the fact that you pop up there every once in a while, it is greatly appreciated that you stay here...

For you i would imagin yes it's amusing to you, for the simple fact that you clowns could careless what the rest of the membership wants.

People have run the gammit of asking you toolbags to not spam the MB with the same redundent trash..

If the majority of the MB doesn;t want me kick your garbage threads up with equaly stupid trash and feel that I contribute to your ever present crusade to make the MB into a piece of grabge. I unlike you will respect that.

GMB is 100% better since you and guys left. Dispite the fact that you pop up there every once in a while, it is greatly appreciated that you stay here...

I find no value in their posts. I wish they would just give up the losing battle, lick their wounds and move on.

But I assume there will be another day of pin the tail on the jackass today.

I find no value in their posts. I wish they would just give up the losing battle, lick their wounds and move on.

But I assume there will be another day of pin the tail on the jackass today.

LOL....

i look at it more so as the sledge hammer on the jackass skull.