SportsWrath

Well it loooks like we've backed in

JackStroud

Hmm... and here I thought we still had seven more games.

Thank you! We were not "out of it" after last week, nor are we "in" now! We have to play better than we have. If we do, we'll make it, if we don't, we won't. Really quite simple! :doh:

I know, I guess a 4 game skid has me a little grouchy. I'm just saying, going into the weekend, one game out with 7 to go was not "out" of the hunt. And tied for a spot or not, if we don't play better than we have, we won't be "In" the hunt.

Jack ....you are up and down more than a whore's draws .............please stop

nice phrase

like it

goes with "useless as a witches tit"

BUT

WE DON'T LOOK CAPABLE RIGHT NOW OF WINNING A SINGLE GAME..........which is a problem

you watch other teams yesterday and the difference to me is that on kick returns and every down plays we are not tackling or moving with the speed and determination of the other teams

that is a basic football problem

WE DON'T LOOK CAPABLE RIGHT NOW OF WINNING A SINGLE GAME..........which is a problem

i disagree ....we looked very capable of beating SD ......in fact ...im still not quite sure how we didnt win !

We are very capable of winning this huge game against Atlanta on Sunday .......and then ...bring on Denver ...and the rest

to the hunt again

thank god for the 5-0 start

now all we have to do is win a game

will wonders nerver cease

I think all the homers that were talkin draft 2 or 3 weeks ago should be banned till the draft comes.