SportsWrath

ESPN rates the NY Giants Schedule the Hardest!

Guest Lockhart

Speaking of which - last night on NFL network, Phil Simms was interviewed. He volunteered that he was GLAD he never had a headcase or Super Star (or someone who thought he was like Plax) receiver. He said everytime he sees one of these current wide receivers waving their arms or showing disgust on the field because the QB doesn't see them or overthrows him he gets sick. He considers that showing up your QB and dissing him in front of the world - Plaxico and Shockey do it constantly, and now these two children won't even work out with their team and QB to get better. In Simm's day, if a receiver made those stupid gestures Plax or Shockey do, the team Captain would be in their face (LT) and it would stop immediately - these two just don't care.

I can't even begin to tell you how lame it is to mix your opinions up with Simms' comments to have it read like it was all said by Simms. If he even said these things. You are just paraphrasing anyway at best.

First of all, it's really pathetic that you have to respond on lockfag's behalf. In response to you, I don't condone Shockey and Plax being in Fla., but the fact is that the workouts are VOLUNTARY. We have beaten this horse to death numerous times. Yes, the team, Eli....would be better off if they were there, but THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE THERE. And even if I did feel strongly enough to rant about it, I would not post about it every fifteen minutes of every day like you morons do. Got me, dye. BTW, I think it drags you down being associated with the likes of lockfag and UPOS (nosebleed). You and Floyd at least seem to have some intelligence. Those two are completely and utterly hopeless. Finally, my kids are intelligent, well behaved and have never run amok. At least, not yet. When I went away to college is when I discovered the joys of running amok. Peace, bro.

well said Rely.... and goodnight from the UK ( i'm off to watch some Golf ! )

Guest Nutty Sack
well said Rely.... and goodnight from the UK ( i'm off to watch some Golf ! )

What happened to Billy Casper ??

Guest nosebleed
Finally, my kids are are exact replica's of my wife, hairy, sweaty, balding, not a good picture. You try coming home to that everyday after trying to make gay jokes on a messageboard. Now, let me tell you a story, while at college, I discovered the joys of running amok and did I ever "discover" myself. My roomate, Alex, was my first discovery, and my second and third. But there were many more, like my entire frat house, Alpha Delta Cocka.

Guest nosebleed
HAHA, yes you are funny, I wish the Fab 4 accepted me back on Giants.com, it is why I show so much hostility towards them, I am in awe.