SportsWrath

ESPN rates the NY Giants Schedule the Hardest!

Guest Lockhart

Guest Nutty Sack
you preffer the sent of old man as opposed to a young woman????

Just a guess...

You guys are going to have to come up with a new line of derogatory insults. This homosexual thing has grown quite stale and is no longer effective.

Guest Lockhart
You guys are going to have to come up with a new line of derogatory insults. This homosexual thing has grown quite stale and is no longer effective.

..........it's what they know best.

Guest Nutty Sack
Eli will crush Big Ben in the upcoming season

Can I trade you something for some of those mind altering drugs you use ??

Guest Lockhart
Can I trade you something for some of those mind altering drugs you use ??

....especially considering that Ben crushed both Eli and Peyton in 2005. Perhaps you should choose someone like Kyle Boller for Eli to crush?

I would just like to say the following...

I was actually looking forward to some vaguely intelligent discussion on this topic

'ESPN rates the NY Giants Schedule the Hardest'

A valid topic and one worthy of sensible debate

However having read the utter mindless exchange of mudslinging and tripe in this thread

None of which relates to the topic ...... i wont bother

Time to grow up a bit gentlemen, IMO, or the board might soon fall apart

I was actually looking forward to some vaguely intelligent discussion on this topic

However having read the utter mindless exchange of mudslinging and tripe in this thread

:cwy: Sorry :cwy:

Guest Nutty Sack

UK......the point that some of us are trying to get across is that things are not getting any easier for us while Ernie sits idley by doing nothing about it. We finished last season in a downward spiral and everyone here has blinders on as if a winning season in 2006 is a given.

Ernie come out of your comma and let us know that you have a plan !!

Guest Carbo

UK, you are absolutely right! Each and every thread on this board, almost without exception, is being ruined by the likes of lemmiwinks, relyoneli, and firstnten. They disagree with something that is written and immediately they resort to their usual patter of homosexual comments and derogatory personal attacks. The blame is often pointed at the FAB 4, but truth be told, anyone can read through the threads and see the disintegration of each thread begins the moment one of them enters the mix. Disagree wit me or anyone else? Respond to the subject at hand, then. And if no agreement can be reached after a few replies, move on. It's a stinkin' message board, for God's sake! It's of no importance, or at least shouldn't be, and not worthy of the hatred and anger that cabal shows for all.

Guest Nutty Sack
UK, you are absolutely right! Each and every thread on this board, almost without exception, is being ruined by the likes of lemmiwinks, relyoneli, and firstnten. They disagree with something that is written and immediately they resort to their usual patter of homosexual comments and derogatory personal attacks. The blame is often pointed at the FAB 4, but truth be told, anyone can read through the threads and see the disintegration of each thread begins the moment one of them enters the mix. Disagree wit me or anyone else? Respond to the subject at hand, then. And if no agreement can be reached after a few replies, move on. It's a stinkin' message board, for God's sake! It's of no importance, or at least shouldn't be, and not worthy of the hatred and anger that cabal shows for all.

What's even worse is that some resort to wishing death through a terminal disease just because they don't agree with ones opinion. I for one find that to be beyond reprehensible and can only be explained by the immaturity of the poster.

UK......the point that some of us are trying to get across is that things are not getting any easier for us while Ernie sits idley by doing nothing about it. We finished last season in a downward spiral and everyone here has blinders on as if a winning season in 2006 is a given.

Ernie come out of your comma and let us know that you have a plan !!

That's all you fucking say!! You never even consider that Eli WILL get better, Our LB's are healthy / our CB's are better / our Safeties are better....Our D as a HOLE is better all around. The O-line has another year to Jell, Our QB and WR's will be on the same page. If you take anything away from this...Just the fact that our O has had a year to get to know each other makes it a better O

Bla bla bla "Out TE and WR are in BLA BLA BLA WHO GIVES A FUCK . If you can say Shockey didn't have his best all-round year, Then your either a liar or you know nothing of football so which is it Mr Negative

Giggle Giggle I said Hole :P

Guest Carbo
So it is written. . .

That's all you fucking say!! You never even consider that Eli WILL get better, Our LB's are healthy / our CB's are better / our Safeties are better....Our D as a HOLE is better all around. The O-line has another year to Jell, Our QB and WR's will be on the same page. If you take anything away from this...Just the fact that our O has had a year to get to know each other makes it a better O

Bla bla bla "Out TE and WR are in BLA BLA BLA WHO GIVES A FUCK . If you can say Shockey didn't have his best all-round year, Then your either a liar or you know nothing of football so which is it Mr Negative

. . .so it shall be.

Guest Lockhart

Weak minds come up with weak responses - they cannot hope to counter our facts so they resort to infantile vulgarity, just like an Eagle fan at the Linc. Oh well, we will not be hindered by their antics.

I think , in fairness , that we are all to blame a bit for the deterioration in the quality of debate recently.

Whilst i generally disagree with most of the provocative nonsence of the Fag 4... i would prefer to articulate an argument to disprove their points rather than resort solely to personal attacks on them.

It is simply a case of keeping the moral high ground etc etc....

Maybe i am a fool for even suggesting a better standard of discussion on Sportwrath.

But i know it will get very boring on this board soon if we carry on like this !

All the best

UK

Weak minds come up with weak responses - they cannot hope to counter our facts so they resort to infantile vulgarity, just like an Eagle fan at the Linc. Oh well, we will not be hindered by their antics.

The fact is, you and the rest of the FAG 4 are experts at spewing cynicism, hatred and venom at the football team you are supposed fans of. Nothing the players or FO do is ever right, in your deluded minds. Those are the facts, lockfag. You losers have a case of terminal PMS when it comes to the Giants. End of story.

OK carbo,

Respond to the post I made stating why the team is better....

Guest Lockhart

Linebackers will be healthy, but without Griesen. the Cornerbacks are NOT better as an aging Madison and questionble Corey Webster to start in place of the Wills - at best that is equal to the Wills. Demps could be considered an improvement. The loss of Clancy is devastating - no replacement on the team or signed as of yet. Eli will be better - Why? - because you say so? the Giants schedule in 2005 was one of the easiest in the NFL - in 2006 it's the hardest. Eli's production in 2005 got worse as the season wore on - no telling how he will perform in 2006 - same with Plaxico who disappeared once November came. At this point in time, the Giants are the same team that finised 2005 - a questionable offense and now a weakened defensive line facing a much tougher 2006 schedule and a much improved Dallas and Redskin team. The Cowboys, Redskins and Eagles face the same tough schedule, but a few losses in the NFC East and a 7-9 or 6-10 record becomes a reality. A 9-7 record could win the NFC East this year.

Oh the irony...