SportsWrath

ESPN rates the NY Giants Schedule the Hardest!

Guest Lockhart

Guest Lockhart

I guess they deserve it after the easy schedule in 2005.

2006Schedule Rating

Giants, Bengals have toughest 2006 schedulesESPN.com

2006 schedule: Strength of opponents

Team Opponents' '05 win pct. Opponents' '05 wins Opponents' '05 losses

Giants .543 139 117

Bengals .543 139 117

Saints .539 138 118

Buccaneers .539 138 118

Steelers .531 136 120

Titans .527 135 121

Chiefs .527 135 121

Texans .523 134 122

Ravens .523 134 122

Eagles .520 133 123

Redskins .516 132 124

Broncos .516 132 124

Raiders .516 132 124

Browns .512 131 125

Falcons .508 130 126

Rams .508 130 126

Panthers .504 129 127

Cowboys .504 129 127

Cardinals .500 128 128

Chargers .488 125 131

Jaguars .488 125 131

Colts .484 124 132

49ers .477 122 134

Bills .477 122 134

Lions .473 121 135

Patriots .473 121 135

Dolphins .469 120 136

Jets .465 119 137

Vikings .457 117 139

Seahawks .457 117 139

Packers .449 115 141

Bears .445 114 142

Guest Lockhart
espn did not do this, the 2005 game results did this :TU:

What appears tough in Aprilcan sometimes be a cakewalk in Nov. See Eagles game 05. :flex:

No, it's a tough schedule - the first 7 games are a gauntlet with 4 road games. They would do very well to come out of the first 7 games 4-3.

Guest nosebleed
No, it's a tough schedule - the first 7 games are a gauntlet with 4 road games. They would do very well to come out of the first 7 games 4-3.

People are already getting the excuse book for the Giants and Manning. As the team flounders during late November and early December, dopes here and on KiddieCorner.com, will be blaming the schedule makers for the misery.

Guest Floyd The Barber
People are already getting the excuse book for the Giants and Manning. As the team flounders during late November and early December, dopes here and on KiddieCorner.com, will be blaming the schedule makers for the misery.

PARITY...

all the boners on this board and giants.kiddie.com thought that we would be playoff locks this season...what a bunch of jokers...

the FAB 4 came at everyone hard with a term called "parity" , but nobody listened months ago...

Guest Lockhart
PARITY...

all the boners on this board and giants.kiddie.com thought that we would be playoff locks this season...what a bunch of jokers...

the FAB 4 came at everyone hard with a term called "parity" , but nobody listened months ago...

The Giants could just as easily finish 4th in the NFC East as First - same with the other three teams - Eagles, Redskins, and Cowboys.

Edited by Lockhart

Just like we blame your folks for making you, Useless Piece of Shit. You had to be the result of a broken condom.

We'll be lucky to get a WC spot.

This Giants schedule is VERY difficult. In a previous thread, I made a game by game prediction as a joke, having us finish 12-4. The Giants have the toughest schedule in all of football, making a 12-4 season highly unlikely.

I would rank the NFC East as the most difficult division in all of football. EVERY team in the NFC East could potentially come away with it. These teams are going to beat up on each other all season long, making it unlikely that a wildcard emerges from this division. To make the playoffs, we are going to have to be NFC East Champions.

That said, I like our chances. Our offense is going to be fantastic again. We have returning players from last year AT EVERY POSITION. I also think that we might even add a WR in the first three rounds. So barring major injury, we're going to be even better on offense next year.

Last year, it was our defense that needed help. Our D got ravaged by injuries and if the secondary wasn't losing the game for us we considered it a success. Since then, the important injuries have healed with the exception of Torbor's Hammy. We signed a Pro Bowl CB in addition to a solid veteran S. I think these 2 signings will go a long way in improving our defense. Corey Webster and Curtis Deloach are no longer rookies. I think we can start expecting things out of Webster very soon. Osi is only going to be better. Strahan has shown no signs of slowing down. We are probably going to draft a talented LB in the first. If we sign Arrington... look out. This defense has the potential to be very good.

I dont think Philae will bounce back in 1 year from the TO debacle and aren't really contenders, their offense just sucks too much. The Cowboys are pretty good, but they have Bledsoe as their QB. Their offense won't be better than ours and I think our defenses match up pretty evenly. The Redskins' defense is losing Arrington, a big loss, but they will still be one of the best in the league. Their offense should be much improved with a healthy Portis and the addition of some quality receivers. Defenses can no longer key in on Moss. They should be VERY good this year.

I think we have a pretty good shot coming out of this division. I know I'm biased, but I think we're the best, most balanced team of the four. The Redskins scare me, but I think we can take them.

Its not going to be pretty, but because ALL of the teams are good this year, none of them will have a great record. I think if we can manage to go 11-5 we win it. If we go 10-6 we probably tie and it comes down to tiebreakers.

Guest Carbo

5-11. But the good news is this gives us some great draft choices. Toss in some trade bait, current players who underwhelmed during the season, and the turn around can finally begin. New GM and Head Coach, and the search for a franchise QB starts. . .unless, of course, Eli joins Bally's, puts on 20 pounds of muscle, and learns the mechanics of tossing a pigskin. If that happens, then the new GM, (Fab 4?), can concentrate on plucking a TE from the 2007 crop.

Guest nosebleed
5-11. But the good news is this gives us some great draft choices. Toss in some trade bait, current players who underwhelmed during the season, and the turn around can finally begin. New GM and Head Coach, and the search for a franchise QB starts. . .unless, of course, Eli joins Bally's, puts on 20 pounds of muscle, and learns the mechanics of tossing a pigskin. If that happens, then the new GM, (Fab 4?), can concentrate on plucking a TE from the 2007 crop.

Hold on a second, good draft choices, what if Ernie remains, it would only mean a wasted draft choice............

Guest Carbo
Hold on a second, good draft choices, what if Ernie remains, it would only mean a wasted draft choice............
I was under the impression that EA was bolting for the door after this season. Is there a possiblity he stays on longer?? :o

What a mouthwatering schedule.

We could easily start 0-3 and be finished in Sept

Or we could be favourites for the Superbowl by the bye week

The NFC East will be the toughest division of all.

We really could finish last or 1st IMO ( all positions really are possible for all 4)

Carbo , 5-11 shows no faith or belief whatsoever , but it could happen

So much rides on Eli performing and Tiki staying healthy.

I reckon 10-6 would be realistic ( winning the last 3 games )

Momentum then takes us well into the playoffs and we have a chance to do what Pittsburgh did !

Go Giants

How about I just call you a Fucking ass hole :TU:

Damn, you beat me to it. It always makes me laugh when the FAG 4 claims to be Giants fans, and then piss and moan about the players and the FO. Just a bunch of assholes looking for attention. Maybe if they changed their tampons occasionally.......

Damn, you beat me to it. It always makes me laugh when the FAG 4 claims to be Giants fans, and then piss and moan about the players and the FO. Just a bunch of assholes looking for attention. Maybe if they changed their tampons occasionally.......

No they should leave them in, Im holding out for TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome) :TU:

Guest Nutty Sack
Yeah, way to give it to them!

You know I spend way to much of my valuable time wondering what this pathetic poster looks like. Why is it everytime I see his moniker Barney Fife comes to mind??

You know I spend way to much of my valuable time wondering what this pathetic poster looks like. Why is it everytime I see his moniker Barney Fife comes to mind??

you preffer the sent of old man as opposed to a young woman????

Just a guess...