SportsWrath

DID YOU KNOW

BadEgg

That on December 6 it is possible that the Dallas Cowboys will eliminate the Giants chances of winning the NFC East, and possibly eliminate them from playoff contention...

And there will still be 4 weeks left in the season...

Imagine that... :o

That on December 6 it is possible that the Dallas Cowboys will eliminate the Giants chances of winning the NFC East, and possibly eliminate them from playoff contention...

And there will still be 4 weeks left in the season...

Imagine that... :o

no didnt think of that badd egg

i was contemplating whether in january the Cowboys could possibly

A- get in the playoffs

B- Win a playoff game for the first time since George Bush's dad was president

then I remembered the worlds biggest choke artist (if you dont count collins) was the Cowboys QB and I laughed

of course they wont

LOL :o)

no didnt think of that badd egg

i was contemplating whether in january the Cowboys could possibly

A- get in the playoffs

B- Win a playoff game for the first time since George Bush's dad was president

then I remembered the worlds biggest choke artist (if you dont count collins) was the Cowboys QB and I laughed

of course they wont

LOL :o)

I don't know, Jack. A win against the desperate Packers in Greenbay this weekend is the key, because the next two games are Washington and Oakland at home.

They could come into the meadowlands at 9-2. I don't know if your Giants team can handle that kind of pressure. There are already cracks in the armor...A win there and it's basially over.

I don't know, Jack. A win against the desperate Packers in Greenbay this weekend is the key, because the next two games are Washington and Oakland at home.

They could come into the meadowlands at 9-2. I don't know if your Giants team can handle that kind of pressure. There are already cracks in the armor...A win there and it's basially over.

Our season is over

I hope the Cowboys or Eagles carry the NFC East Torch but both teams have up and down QBs

both try to do to much and make critical errors

we need to re-load, get a new coaching staff, and retool the D especially at LBer

one of your former Cowboys was comenting on WFAN the other day and said it was known league wide the Giants were very vulnerable at LBer

also Eli's foot is an issue.........he was 130 QB rating prior to the injury.........35 QB rating since

its all good........maybe we''ll get a new staff, and better players to open our new stadium next year

play the Cowboys at home and beat them 33-31 LOL

Eli has kept that magic marker

Our season is over

I hope the Cowboys or Eagles carry the NFC East Torch but both teams have up and down QBs

both try to do to much and make critical errors

we need to re-load, get a new coaching staff, and retool the D especially at LBer

one of your former Cowboys was comenting on WFAN the other day and said it was known league wide the Giants were very vulnerable at LBer

also Eli's foot is an issue.........he was 130 QB rating prior to the injury.........35 QB rating since

its all good........maybe we''ll get a new staff, and better players to open our new stadium next year

play the Cowboys at home and beat them 33-31 LOL

Eli has kept that magic marker

That's good he kept the marker. Though he probably won't be using it again until next season.

Hey Jack -- what is with this place this season? It's like a ghost town. Where did everyone go?

That's good he kept the marker. Though he probably won't be using it again until next season.

Hey Jack -- what is with this place this season? It's like a ghost town. Where did everyone go?

one thing about having such a good party is that you know when its over

we had a nice few years..... I think the real issue is the HC and I think yours is a bit weak too

I've been telling everyone for years our D line covered up a lot of problems......now they are ordinary

and we are ordinary

I'm not going to sit here and fret........it will all work itself out. Sometimes you need to take a few steps back to advance

We might even get to see some young guys get some minutes and thats always fun (remember the senario that brought you Romo)

I actually enjoy the struggle..........just stomping people all the time is a bit booring.

on the other had if the Giants dig deep and mix things up we can annihilate anyone......Oakland, Cleveland for instance has no prayer

maybe we'll be spoliers this year

WTF is going on here? Am I seeing things? These two having a reasonable and sensible conversation??

Holy shit.. great observation Ice. I rarely read any of their responses.. lol

Wizdum and BadEgg... I'm for legalizing the other kind of marriage :LMAO:

We will sneak in the back door as a wild card, then trash the dreams of Dallas, again. rock.gif

Don't know about all that.. The Giants had it rough with injuries in the first half of the season.. to go from SB contender to a mere wild card-er is a fall from grace. I think the Giants will come on strong and it will be us who will deny Dallas a playoff berth.. Remember we had to stomp them in their own house on our way to glory.. and we were the first ones to butt fuck them in their new stadium...

So while things haven't looked good recently let's not forget all the names who were not playing.. Phillips.. Ross.. Canty.. Boley.. among many others.

Bad Egg what the heck is going on here

that 9-2 record is in serious jeapordy and the ambulances taking Cowboys to the hospital have caused Green Bay's 1st ever traffic jam

LOL :rolleyes:

looks like green eggs and ham all over the field tonight