SportsWrath

Some optimism

Mr. P

I told you earlier Giants were second team in NFL history to go from 5-0 to 5-4, joining the '89 Rams. Well, I just looked up those Rams ...

The 89 Rams won 6 of their last 7, finished 11-5, were the NFC wild card, and reached the NFC championship.

from ralph vachiannos twitter

I told you earlier Giants were second team in NFL history to go from 5-0 to 5-4, joining the '89 Rams. Well, I just looked up those Rams ...

The 89 Rams won 6 of their last 7, finished 11-5, were the NFC wild card, and reached the NFC championship.

from ralph vachiannos twitter

That's encouraging except, the Giants don't have Flipper Anderson.

They played well today. The Defense showed some life, except for the last drive. Eli was on target all game and WRs were good. The playcalling sucked on both sides of the ball, but we were in it if not for Snee fucking it up at the end. But even there, that holding could have been avoided with a better playcall. Call a short toss god damn it, then pound it in on 2nd and 3rd if you like!! Idiots. This loss hurt, but atleast it wasnt anything like the previous ones where we didnt seem to have a single clue on what a football game ought to be played like.

They played well today. The Defense showed some life, except for the last drive. Eli was on target all game and WRs were good. The playcalling sucked on both sides of the ball, but we were in it if not for Snee fucking it up at the end. But even there, that holding could have been avoided with a better playcall. Call a short toss god damn it, then pound it in on 2nd and 3rd if you like!! Idiots. This loss hurt, but atleast it wasnt anything like the previous ones where we didnt seem to have a single clue on what a football game ought to be played like.

It was the perfect time for the Hedgecock Swing Pass Of Glory.

This was definitely one of those games where I can't figure out why the score was so close, let alone why the Giants lost the game. Before the Chargers final drive, the Giants had twice their total yardage, were +2 in turnovers, totally shut down their running game...I could go on and on. The score shouldn't have even been close.

This was definitely one of those games where I can't figure out why the score was so close, let alone why the Giants lost the game. Before the Chargers final drive, the Giants had twice their total yardage, were +2 in turnovers, totally shut down their running game...I could go on and on. The score shouldn't have even been close.

Because our Red Zone play sucks balls, and that is most definitely on Gilbride.