SportsWrath

Zero Fucking Balls

JMFP

If "ifs and buts" were "fruit and nuts" then every Sunday it would be Christmas.....they really feel apart. And no plays toward the endzone on that last drive....

A team with balls would have punched it in on 1st and goal inside the 4.

A team with balls would have stiffened on defense.

A team with balls would have made something happen on special teams.

And if I stop to think the difference was another blown Tynes field goal....when then, I might just completely lose it.

What a complete disgrace....I'd be surprised if they win again this year.

And if I stop to think the difference was another blown Tynes field goal....when then, I might just completely lose it.

Kind of reminds me of the 77' Giants without the Fumble....lol.

The difference in this game was a blown Tynes FG. And bad goal line play calling. But if Tynes made, even attempted, that first FG, we don't lose this game. Just something for you to stop and think about.

The difference in this game was a blown Tynes FG. And bad goal line play calling. But if Tynes made, even attempted, that first FG, we don't lose this game. Just something for you to stop and think about.

Look gints fans, I watched that whole thing. They had the game in the bag,

I was ready to change the channel, but the DEFENSE CRUMBLED. Jackson

was WIDE OPEN IN THE ENDZONE, nobody's fault but the gints secondary.

Look gints fans, I watched that whole thing. They had the game in the bag,

I was ready to change the channel, but the DEFENSE CRUMBLED. Jackson

was WIDE OPEN IN THE ENDZONE, nobody's fault but the gints secondary.

I was actually yanking JMFP's chain, but even if the "DEFENSE CRUMBLED", if it was 23-14 like it should have been, the D crumbling doesn't mean a thing.

I was actually yanking JMFP's chain, but even if the "DEFENSE CRUMBLED", if it was 23-14 like it should have been, the D crumbling doesn't mean a thing.

As much as I despise Killdrive's Plodasaurus offense, I have to lay the blame squarely on the defense.

Yes, absolutely, the offense had the chance to put them away.....1st and goal, at the 4, and in a worst case scenario, you kick the field goal....to me, that warrants taking a shot in the end zone.

How about putting Bradshaw in, running a play-action, and then looking for Boss or Smith, with Bradshaw still an option?

How about we give Ramses Barden a shot on a fade....what the fuck did we even draft him for?

How about running a 4 receiver set, which then spreads out the defense and gives Eli the option to even run it in himself?

Noooooo.....instead, we get the patented - "run Jacobs parallel to the line of scrimmage".... fuck, I'm surprised they didn't try Hedgecock again.

Killdrive sucks....this game will be seared in my mind along with the Philly Playoff loss as examples of how shitty he is. Another case of Eli having a big fucking wet blanket thrown over him.

But again, a good defense slams the damn door shut. Instead, they let Buzz Lightyear roll down the field, showing the entire nation what the worst red zone defense in the NFL looks like. Shameful.

As much as I despise Killdrive's Plodasaurus offense, I have to lay the blame squarely on the defense.

Yes, absolutely, the offense had the chance to put them away.....1st and goal, at the 4, and in a worst case scenario, you kick the field goal....to me, that warrants taking a shot in the end zone.

How about putting Bradshaw in, running a play-action, and then looking for Boss or Smith, with Bradshaw still an option?

How about we give Ramses Barden a shot on a fade....what the fuck did we even draft him for?

How about running a 4 receiver set, which then spreads out the defense and gives Eli the option to even run it in himself?

Noooooo.....instead, we get the patented - "run Jacobs parallel to the line of scrimmage".... fuck, I'm surprised they didn't try Hedgecock again.

Killdrive sucks....this game will be seared in my mind along with the Philly Playoff loss as examples of how shitty he is. Another case of Eli having a big fucking wet blanket thrown over him.

But again, a good defense slams the damn door shut. Instead, they let Buzz Lightyear roll down the field, showing the entire nation what the worst red zone defense in the NFL looks like. Shameful.

Barden was out today, but I get what you're saying.

I agree the D went into stealth mode on the last drive, but it never should have been at the point where it mattered.

All I can say is that prior to the Giants giving KillDrive the OC reigns....it caused so much laughter in the front offices and coaches rooms across the country. Of course no one wanted to be quoted...but the general consensus (and it was and is true IMHO) is that the offense would thrive in spite of KillDrive...not because of him. Jacobs running parallel to the line in the red zone is a Killdrive specialty. Again why did we draft all of these tall receivers....? The Giants have to stop reacting to every move of the defense...just go out there with your plays and stick with them. And Sheridan is in way over his head.