SportsWrath

Yanks buy another championship

mastershake

There's nothing to 'do'. We're all adults here, trash talk away. Your post count has no bearing on what you can post. As I said before, I should have directed my initial comments in a PM, not in the forum, as they were not directed at anyone in particular.

Then I fail to see what the problem was.

She's very proud your spending your midlife crisis worried about internet posturing and hating on the Yankee, blunatic.

she is quite proud, she hates the yankees too. i'm sure she's told you that in your pillow talk. make sure you take her to a nice early bird dinner, marvin.

i get a kick out of schooling you. i guess mickeef felt the same way. and you keep getting off the mat like trevor berbick:

So you admit you have an 80 year old mom...which means you are probably in your 50's or 60's and you worry about "schooling" people on the internet. HAHAHA. awesome.

Mickeef insisted no one on the Red Sox took steroids or would ever dream of illegally enhancing their performance. OOPS!!! The Manny and Ortiz news comes out and the coward is no where to be found.

It's not a shock you are only too proud to compare yourself to him and his tendency to allow his bitterness to make him sound like an ass . I would say it's pretty spot on.

So you admit you have an 80 year old mom...which means you are probably in your 50's or 60's and you worry about "schooling" people on the internet. HAHAHA. awesome.

you should worry more about your attraction to 80 plus blind ladies, marvin. that's a little more serious. perverted and desperate some would say. me. i'm glad mom has someone to talk with.

you should worry more about your attraction to 80 plus blind ladies, marvin. that's a little more serious. perverted and desperate some would say. me. i'm glad mom has someone to talk with.

So you're not denying your sad middle aged crisis . hahahahaha

I don't blame you being happy if your mom and I ever got together. I'd be the only real man she would have ever known in her entire life.

Was her blindness brought on from the onset of your birth?

what grade are you in, marv? or should i say what's the highest grade you finished? (feel free to take off your shoes for this one)

I graduated with Honors. You see, nowadays, they have schools that have more then one room and you actually stay in school for more then 5 years instead of leaving to help the family with the farm.

Have you started collecting social security yet?

I graduated with Honors. You see, nowadays, they have schools that have more then one room and you actually stay in school for more then 5 years instead of leaving to help the family with the farm.

Have you started collecting social security yet?

graduated with honors from a college?

graduated with honors from a college?

You asked what grade I was in. care to enlighten me as to what grades are in college?

I know these college institutions were scary for you when they first started being built but I'm sure you felt the same way about the internet and look at how good you are at using it now!

Do I get Community Service credit when I respond to your posts for assisting the elderly?

so high school then- good for you.

Actually no but seeing as you believe their are grades in college, what grade do you believe your grandchildren are in college?

I'm sensing someone is a little insecure about thier mid life crisis playing out over a Giants Message board.

I'm sure you are under the impression that 5th grade was college in your day but times have changed

so you didn't graduate high school- that's ok too.

is this some lame attempt to try and find out where I went to college so you can further your obsession with me?

I'm sure there are support groups for helping older men get over thier lust for younger men somewhere. Use your superior internet skills and google it.

lol - yeah that's it. actually, you're one of the worst debaters i've ever met. and if you went to college, i'd be extremely surprised. if you had a professional occupation, i'd be even more surprised.

i figure high school and now you're an ass't' mgr at walgreens- which feeds your obsession for old ladies. you wear one of those blue shirts with a clip on tie and the cashiers call you pervy mervy.

actually, you're one of the worst debaters i've ever met. and if you went to college, i'd be extremely surprised. if you had a professional occupation, i'd be even more surprised.

i figure high school and now you're an ass't' mgr at walgreens- which feeds your obsession for old ladies. you wear one of those blue shirts with a clip on tie and the cashiers call you pervy mervy.

You consider this a debate? hahahaha, you're more delusional then I thought.

Looks like senility is starting to set in.

Now you're fishing for where I work?! Look, when I was a kid my mom would warn me about middle aged creepy stalkers like you. So before you get your hopes up I will not accept any candy you offer me and I will not get in the back of your van to help you look for your lost dog.