SportsWrath

Up 3-1

njsmalls

I lost my shit when Damon started running towards 3rd, until I saw NOBODY was covering the bag. Great game tonight, hard fought win.

I have a feeling the Yanks will lose to Cliff Lee (not on purpose) and end up winning it at all at home.

LET'S GO YANKEES clap x5

I dont think so. I think Lee is gonna be a totally different pitcher with the title on the line...and I think AJ will be lights out.

The Yankees fought and finally got some runs off of Lee. But AJ and the bullpen decided to eat dicks. I'm not upset, the Phillies aren't winning this series with the pitching they have lined up. But Pettitte on 3 days rest does worry me at home or not. Fuck fireworks, mascots, towels and any other shitty gimmicks.

Yeah I was completely off my rocker with that prediction. I got to thinking after AJ was sucking it..."Why in the world did we pitch AJ on 3 days rest up 3-1 in the series when AJ has proven he sucks without normal rest?." At worst Gaudin could have gotten shelled too, but we would have a rested AJ for game 6 and a rested Pettitte out of the pen if needed in game 7. Well now, we gotta rely on a 38 year old also on 3 days rest. I'm telling you, I dont like this at all now, and should we lose this series...FIRE GIRARDI!

Yeah I was completely off my rocker with that prediction. I got to thinking after AJ was sucking it..."Why in the world did we pitch AJ on 3 days rest up 3-1 in the series when AJ has proven he sucks without normal rest?." At worst Gaudin could have gotten shelled too, but we would have a rested AJ for game 6 and a rested Pettitte out of the pen if needed in game 7. Well now, we gotta rely on a 38 year old also on 3 days rest. I'm telling you, I dont like this at all now, and should we lose this series...FIRE GIRARDI!

I have faith in Pettitte. So far the story line is playing out to so the Yanks win in the new stadium with the old vet pitching. I like it.