SportsWrath

Is it too early

so-cal dub

We need to draft the best linebacker in college, period.

It's great to have all these (so-called) pass rushers on the defensive line, but we need someone capable of playing beyond the line of scrimmage....preferably one that is fast enough to handle a running back, too.

We drafted Sintim, which is start, but we need a kid that can come in and have an immediate impact.

The fact that the New York Giants has neglected the Linebacker position is a fucking travesty.

Danny Clark????......I'd rather have Danny Thomas out there.

Chase Blackburn????......anyone other than Jack Stroud think this dude is anything but a career backup?

And let's face it, Pierce is a smart player, and he'll make a good coach someday....but we someone who can fight off a block and plug the middle.

It's great to have all these (so-called) pass rushers on the defensive line, but we need someone capable of playing beyond the line of scrimmage....preferably one that is fast enough to handle a running back, too.

We drafted Sintim, which is start, but we need a kid that can come in and have an immediate impact.

The fact that the New York Giants has neglected the Linebacker position is a fucking travesty.

Chase Blackburn????......anyone other than Jack Stroud think this dude is anything but a career backup?

And let's face it, Pierce is a smart player, and he'll make a good coach someday....but we someone who can fight off a block and plug the middle.

:clap:

I've been saying this for a while now but the Giants seem averse to drafting LBs in the first round. EA didn't do it and now with Reese I doubt things will change. The Giants have not had a stud LB in forever. I think Pierce is fine personally but he needs somebody who isn't dead weight out there with him.

Agreed. Go for a stud MLB.. draft or FA.. I don't care. Our LB corp sucks... as is everyone on the current team.