SportsWrath

GIANTS AND LAVAR NOT ON SAME PAGE

Guest Lockhart

Guest Lockhart
I agree with you...just let him go to Miami or Jacksonville... with his price tag we could get 2 decent LB's over him...the draft will tell it all for me this year

Exactly, not only do you get a better linebacker in the draft - he's younger, cheaper and not the headcase Arrington is. Arrington came out of Penn State with a lot of hype, but he never did live up to it even healthy. He was the 2nd man chosen in the draft - the skins fans detest this guy. Anyway the Giants made the right choice bypassing this guy.

Exactly, not only do you get a better linebacker in the draft - he's younger, cheaper and not the headcase Arrington is. Arrington came out of Penn State with a lot of hype, but he never did live up to it even healthy. He was the 2nd man chosen in the draft - the skins fans detest this guy. Anyway the Giants made the right choice bypassing this guy.

your right EA's pick's are always on the money...

how did you get so smart lockhart?

Excellent point, bro!! :clap: (I never thought I would ever say that :o )

Guest Nutty Sack
If it comes to that he goes to Mimai where his family is - he has a home, and would save money. Taking less money and living in a more expensive area in NJ, and having to pay for a second home makes ZERO sense. In the end , he will lower his demands and sign in Miami and they know it.

What strikes me very funny is that when we do provide good sound logical reasons for our opinion, they are ignored or responded to with insults ?? My only conclusion therefore based on this observation is that the Fab Four have analytical abilities on a much higher plain then that of the average fan.

Guest Lockhart
What strikes me very funny is that when we do provide good sound logical reasons for our opinion, they are ignored or responded to with insults ?? My only conclusion therefore based on this observation is that the Fab Four have analytical abilities on a much higher plain then that of the average fan.

That is all they know , so all they can do

Can we just sign him or not and forget about him...Yes he is a playmaker and yes he was the heart of the defense at Washington when he wasnt injured but he was injured more then he was healthy so i say if we do sign him its in incentives so he doesnt complain about his pinky!