SportsWrath

~~POWER RANKINGS WEEK 7~~

jerseygiantfan

Special teams and turnovers had a lot to do with the 24 points scored...The Cards had ridiculous field position all game(from what I saw, I was mostly watching the Yankee game). If anything the defense did a really good job...with the field poss they had, they should/could have scored 50 points.

Special teams and turnovers had a lot to do with the 24 points scored...The Cards had ridiculous field position all game(from what I saw, I was mostly watching the Yankee game). If anything the defense did a really good job...with the field poss they had, they should/could have scored 50 points.

I agree....this one goes on the offense and special teams.

This game want even close. Our offense was a joke also. 2nd and 2...gilfuck goes shotgun, ok now 3rd and 2...Gilfuck calls it deep, punt it 15 yards.

I had great seats and it sucks this is what product was on the field. Had it not been for the Yanks I would've considered this weekend a total waste of time and money.

It goes beyond JUST Phillips, we're reeling from losing several key players on defense. DT Canty, CB Ross, S Phillips, DT Alford, LB Boley. As Lu said, the giants must have the met's wellness staff.

Our current batch of DT's is getting mauled by opposing offensive lines. And AP is good only against the run.

Gilbride's offensive play-calling is painfully predictable.

Exactly right. This loss had nothing to do with the D and everything to do with a miss firing O and ST's mistakes. Having 4 turnovers will lose you games every time.

It goes beyond JUST Phillips, we're reeling from losing several key players on defense. DT Canty, CB Ross, S Phillips, DT Alford, LB Boley. As Lu said, the giants must have the met's wellness staff.

Our current batch of DT's is getting mauled by opposing offensive lines. And AP is good only against the run.

Gilbride's offensive play-calling is painfully predictable.

Again, our DT is not ceating pressure at all... Man, the lost of kenny Phillips was big, was really big.

Giants down 5 Cowboys up 5...its only a matter of time now...

tick tock tick tock... :05-mafia:

Yep, we want the cowboys to be up there.. it's good for the rivalry... besides what's sweeter than seeing Jerry's face after Tuck tea-bags Romo.