SportsWrath

ORDINARY

BadEgg

Silly...silly...silly...All of this brand new stadium record crowd b.s...as if there were 100,000 fans on the field as Eli threw his passes...the Giant WRs on that night, for the most part, were wide open...

Here is the only real difference between Romo and Eli at this stage of the game. Eli makes an ill-advised pass and Tyree catches it between 3 guys with his head.

Romo illudes pressure on a 3rd and long and throws a pass on a rope right into Patrick Crayton's hands which Patrick Craton drops, not because of an earth shattering tackle -- he was wide open...the rest is, as they say, history.

you can say that about every super bowl champion. somewhere along the line the ball bounced their way.

Silly...silly...silly...All of this brand new stadium record crowd b.s...as if there were 100,000 fans on the field as Eli threw his passes...the Giant WRs on that night, for the most part, were wide open...

Here is the only real difference between Romo and Eli at this stage of the game. Eli makes an ill-advised pass and Tyree catches it between 3 guys with his head.

Romo illudes pressure on a 3rd and long and throws a pass on a rope right into Patrick Crayton's hands which Patrick Craton drops, not because of an earth shattering tackle -- he was wide open...the rest is, as they say, history.

2 years ago? So painful, so painful... :LMAO:

Well, at least Romo didn't choke in the playoffs last year, right?

You guys are undisciplined, and that's going to cost you a few games going forward.

Oh, and Roy Williams couldn't catch a std using Michael Vick's address book.

Dear Egg

You are right of course .....Eli is a very good QB ...not a great QB

also Romo is clearly a very good QB .....not a great QB

sadly for you .....Eli is a proven Superbowl winner and MVP .......Romo cant win a playoff game

until your boy proves himself ........i would be a little less loud on the subject if i were you

kind regards

UK

Eli Manning is ordinary. If not for the famous trapped ball against the no-name receiver's head, the NY media and fans would be labling him a bust this morning. :cry:

But he can sometime be good at avoiding the pass rush. He can be ellusive at times. Which makes me think that he should be running the ball in short yardage, not the 250 pound ballerina. :LMAO:

As comical as Manning was, I nearly fell off the couch laughing when Jacobs got stuffed on the 3rd and 2. How much are they paying him? He is robbing them blind... :thumbs:

Ordinary huh ? he has a ring. so what does that make Romo then obscure?

ANYWAY I see where this is heading anytime we have a Giants lose you Happen to chime in here just to try to stir the pot.

Eli has something that Romo never will though. So untill Romo wins one playoff game, let alone a SB MVP, just give it a rest. If Bradshaw doesnt fumble, we win.

The comparison of Romo and Eli is rediculous... Eli has won big games... etc. However seeing how Dallas manhandled a very good Atl team and how we choked against AZ, maybe this is one time I don't mind badegg talking trash... afterall it's what he does best.

Go on BadEgg, your team is in 2nd place in the division right now. Behind that sucky lousy team from New York.. the team that joined your house warming party on National TV. Go on... shit is what you best and I will get my popcorn ready.

As much as I hate BagEgg..he's right. The Giants have looked real ordinary these past two weeks.

But what dipshit egg doesnt realize, is so did Romo and the cowboys. But at least Eli threw TD's in his 2 average games. Homo went ZERO in the TD dept for a couple of games.

But what dipshit egg doesnt realize, is so did Romo and the cowboys. But at least Eli threw TD's in his 2 average games. Homo went ZERO in the TD dept for a couple of games.

More nonsense...but at least your trying... :clap:

Oh yeah? Look up those stats dippy. Homo threw ZERO TD's vs. CAR and DEN. Eli threw 2 TD's vs. N.O. and 1 TD vs AZ. How is that nonsense? Whats nonsense is your life dumass.

perhaps you should follow your own advice and look up the stats... :LMAO:

the dog is wondering, will you now honor your bet with the dog? or is there a technicality at play here, as in, eli manning actually dressed up like david carr and threw a second TD pass? you are truely an inspiration.

perhaps you should follow your own advice and look up the stats... :LMAO:

the dog is wondering, will you now honor your bet with the dog? or is there a technicality at play here, as in, eli manning actually dressed up like david carr and threw a second TD pass? you are truely an inspiration.

OK, i will look up my stats, cause I was pretty sure off the top of my head that he threw 2, but he threw at least one, one more then homo did in his 2 games I specified. Now go back to your hole shithead.

Ah....I see, I remember 2 TD's thrown, but Carr threw one of em. :rolleyes: Youre diggin dog, and your jealousy of me is flattering.

yes, the dog is jealous...but of what? your witty juvenile comebacks or your inability to present anything with any accuracy? the favorite part at least for the dog is the part when you arrogantly fired off to "check the stats dippy", and then you presented the stats WRONG. you were wrong. hmmm, has that happened before? that's right, only about 2600 times...and still the dog gets no return on the deal that was made by you... :LMAO:

yes, the dog is jealous...but of what? your witty juvenile comebacks or your inability to present anything with any accuracy? the favorite part at least for the dog is the part when you arrogantly fired off to "check the stats dippy", and then you presented the stats WRONG. you were wrong. hmmm, has that happened before? that's right, only about 2600 times...and still the dog gets no return on the deal that was made by you... :LMAO:

Haha, you wanna talk about accuracy in presenting (mis)information? Remember when you said that refs have no bearing on the outcome of the game because "every team has to deal with them" and "the giants just played bad". I remember that. That was funny. It's like the fact that 14 points were (wrongly) taken off the board means nothing because the defense couldn't stop a nosebleed.

Haha, you wanna talk about accuracy in presenting (mis)information? Remember when you said that refs have no bearing on the outcome of the game because "every team has to deal with them" and "the giants just played bad". I remember that. That was funny. It's like the fact that 14 points were (wrongly) taken off the board means nothing because the defense couldn't stop a nosebleed.

ha ha ha...the hits keep on coming...the giants lost two weeks ago to a superior team. the dog suggests letting it go before the ulcer sets in (what would the clubby soccer team do in your absence? the dog supposes they would find someone else to run real far and kick the ball, but who knows...). regardless, bad officiating is a part of almost every game and every team over the course of the year has to deal with it...maybe your right, only the giants have been victimized by bad calls in the nfl...now that makes perfect sense...ha ha ha...too much!

ha ha ha...the hits keep on coming...the giants lost two weeks ago to a superior team. the dog suggests letting it go before the ulcer sets in (what would the clubby soccer team do in your absence? the dog supposes they would find someone else to run real far and kick the ball, but who knows...). regardless, bad officiating is a part of almost every game and every team over the course of the year has to deal with it...maybe your right, only the giants have been victimized by bad calls in the nfl...now that makes perfect sense...ha ha ha...too much!

LOL, considering it took you a week to come up with a singular response to the multitude of posters shitting on you for being a dunce, I'd think it'd be you that developed the ulcer wracking your brain for another inane response that had nothing to do with your original point. That every team has to deal with refs and that they have no bearing on the game.

And once again, instead of realizing no one is saying the Giants are the only team victimized by bad calls (You'd be hard pressed to actually find someone saying this), you fail to realize that, despite every team having to overcome bad calls, bad calls are still an aspect of the game that had they not occurred, change the outcome of the game. Now, since none of us said the singular reason for losing the game was because of bad calls, and the closest anyone has even come is to suggest that had we gone in at the half down 17-27 and received credit for our deserved touchdown, the game COULD have a different outcome. This isn't an opinion, this is a fact. And another fact is, you're an idiot.

Dictionary for your dumbass:

Singular- one

Multitude- large amount

dunce- dumbfuck

inane- pointless

LOL, considering it took you a week to come up with a singular response to the multitude of posters shitting on you for being a dunce, I'd think it'd be you that developed the ulcer wracking your brain for another inane response that had nothing to do with your original point. That every team has to deal with refs and that they have no bearing on the game.

And once again, instead of realizing no one is saying the Giants are the only team victimized by bad calls (You'd be hard pressed to actually find someone saying this), you fail to realize that, despite every team having to overcome bad calls, bad calls are still an aspect of the game that had they not occurred, change the outcome of the game. Now, since none of us said the singular reason for losing the game was because of bad calls, and the closest anyone has even come is to suggest that had we gone in at the half down 17-27 and received credit for our deserved touchdown, the game COULD have a different outcome. This isn't an opinion, this is a fact. And another fact is, you're an idiot.

Dictionary for your dumbass:

Singular- one

Multitude- large amount

dunce- dumbfuck

inane- pointless

see response in other post. and please, point to the "multitude" of posters you speak of, because the dog isn't sure by your definitions that this fits. you on the other hand are the only one who doesn't want to let the saints game go. relax. the giants will be competing for a playoff spot. the fact is, they were beaten soundly by the current better team. missed calls aside, the outcome remains the same. and would have remained the same. multitudes (in your definition anyway) of other posters have said such...you are stuck on a singular idea regarding a game that occurred two weeks ago. the dog finds that at this stage, it is quite inane given the fact that the giants have since lost a second consecutive game to a team many believed were inferior. only an absolute dunce would still be harping on the saints game and trying to argue in support of a team that was butchered to that degree, but if you want to defened a team that allowed 27 first half points and 21 second half points.

Wow. That loss is seared into your mind.

see response in other post. and please, point to the "multitude" of posters you speak of, because the dog isn't sure by your definitions that this fits. you on the other hand are the only one who doesn't want to let the saints game go. relax. the giants will be competing for a playoff spot. the fact is, they were beaten soundly by the current better team. missed calls aside, the outcome remains the same. and would have remained the same. multitudes (in your definition anyway) of other posters have said such...you are stuck on a singular idea regarding a game that occurred two weeks ago. the dog finds that at this stage, it is quite inane given the fact that the giants have since lost a second consecutive game to a team many believed were inferior. only an absolute dunce would still be harping on the saints game and trying to argue in support of a team that was butchered to that degree, but if you want to defened a team that allowed 27 first half points and 21 second half points.

I'm simply arguing with your dumbass and your complete lack of knowledge of football. I'm not harping on the Saints game at all. And you didn't see the large number of posters tearing your statements apart because you can't read and lack the attention span to read the posts in the other thread.

That's okay, I'm not the one that looks like a complete idiot because I believe that officials have no bearing on the outcome of the game, which they obviously do. Never once did ANYONE say "hey, look, the Giants outplayed the Saints and had those bad calls not occurred we would have won the game." Everyone said "had those bad calls not occurred it would have been a different, much closer game." This is because, sans fumble at the end of the half that was an atrocious call, and sans the bullshit holding penalty on the run, the Giants would have had a chance in the game. Going into the half with the momentum and the score 17-27 (receiving the ball, too) is a LOT better scenario then down 34-17 (you seem to think the score was 17-27 at the half, leading me to believe you probably didn't even watch the game other than the ESPN highlights, considering you very obviously are a Cowboys fan). With the ball and momentum, this game COULD have been a different story, which is all anyone ever said before you decided to become a dick to everyone who's opinion differs from yours. Add to that another 7 points for the Giants on the TD, btw.

Oh, and you wanna talk about giving up a lot of first half points, 17 is quite a lot first half points. The Saints gave up 17, who are you to say that, allowing for the Saints to score one more TD (that would only be fair), that Eli couldn't put up another 17 had circumstances been different. That puts the game at 34-34.

Hell, consider this, special teams comes out all fired up off the big momentum swing after the goalline stand, gets us a good return, and Eli leads the team down the field for a TD, setting the mood and attitude for the rest of the game.

I'm simply arguing with your dumbass and your complete lack of knowledge of football. I'm not harping on the Saints game at all. And you didn't see the large number of posters tearing your statements apart because you can't read and lack the attention span to read the posts in the other thread.

That's okay, I'm not the one that looks like a complete idiot because I believe that officials have no bearing on the outcome of the game, which they obviously do. Never once did ANYONE say "hey, look, the Giants outplayed the Saints and had those bad calls not occurred we would have won the game." Everyone said "had those bad calls not occurred it would have been a different, much closer game." This is because, sans fumble at the end of the half that was an atrocious call, and sans the bullshit holding penalty on the run, the Giants would have had a chance in the game. Going into the half with the momentum and the score 17-27 (receiving the ball, too) is a LOT better scenario then down 34-17 (you seem to think the score was 17-27 at the half, leading me to believe you probably didn't even watch the game other than the ESPN highlights, considering you very obviously are a Cowboys fan). With the ball and momentum, this game COULD have been a different story, which is all anyone ever said before you decided to become a dick to everyone who's opinion differs from yours. Add to that another 7 points for the Giants on the TD, btw.

Oh, and you wanna talk about giving up a lot of first half points, 17 is quite a lot first half points. The Saints gave up 17, who are you to say that, allowing for the Saints to score one more TD (that would only be fair), that Eli couldn't put up another 17 had circumstances been different. That puts the game at 34-34.

Hell, consider this, special teams comes out all fired up off the big momentum swing after the goalline stand, gets us a good return, and Eli leads the team down the field for a TD, setting the mood and attitude for the rest of the game.

you just don't get it...officials have a baring on every game...and every team has to deal with it. you want to live in hypotheticals so be it. the dog is fine with that. you want to argue the contrary. fine. the game is over. the giants were blasted. does it happen? of course. Will the saints be the better team all year? maybe, maybe not. deep breathing storm...get out on that soccer field and let out your frustrations. and then turn the page on the saints. the dog is just saying, having a coronary over a MB disagreement in viewpoints over officiating isn't worth it...unless your life is that lacking, and from what you have discussed in the past - frat president/clubby soccer/girlfriend...etc...things aren't so bad!

you just don't get it...officials have a baring on every game...and every team has to deal with it. you want to live in hypotheticals so be it. the dog is fine with that. you want to argue the contrary. fine. the game is over. the giants were blasted. does it happen? of course. Will the saints be the better team all year? maybe, maybe not. deep breathing storm...get out on that soccer field and let out your frustrations. and then turn the page on the saints. the dog is just saying, having a coronary over a MB disagreement in viewpoints over officiating isn't worth it...unless your life is that lacking, and from what you have discussed in the past - frat president/clubby soccer/girlfriend...etc...things aren't so bad!

I'd rather make you look stupid in everything you attempt, actually. It's pretty cold up here in almost November.

And it's only hypothetical in the fact that the call wasn't overturned(though it should have been) and that they blew the holding call.

Onto Arizona, if you want, a game we SHOULD and WOULD have won if Brandon Jacobs got 10 more touches.

I'd rather make you look stupid in everything you attempt, actually. It's pretty cold up here in almost November.

And it's only hypothetical in the fact that the call wasn't overturned(though it should have been) and that they blew the holding call.

Onto Arizona, if you want, a game we SHOULD and WOULD have won if Brandon Jacobs got 10 more touches.

uh huh...uh huh...tell us more. really, the dog thinks that could be true...or not. similar to how the patriots should and would have won if either of the two defenders converted one of mannings errant throws in their hands, tyree doesn't bail them out with a 1 in a million helmet catch...etc...good call. the dog likes your style. another bottom line loss.

uh huh...uh huh...tell us more. really, the dog thinks that could be true...or not. similar to how the patriots should and would have won if either of the two defenders converted one of mannings errant throws in their hands, tyree doesn't bail them out with a 1 in a million helmet catch...etc...good call. the dog likes your style. another bottom line loss.

"RB Brandon Jacobs' 13 carries for 76 rushing yards against Arizona, which included a big 25-yard gain and a four-yard touchdown, translated to 5.8 yards per rush, his best production this season."

Once again, you ignore stats. Tell me, at 5.8 yards per carry, how many rushing yards and the time of possession shift is possible with that production(5.8 X 23). Plus field position...plus a potential TD or another big gain.

Your argument that "plays left on the field" and stats somehow equate is incorrect.

You wanted to move onto the Arizona loss and my opinion on that, there's your answer. As an offensive unit, the Giants possess the ability to sustain drives of 6 or more minutes...effectively shortening games...in their favor. With Brandon Jacobs running like he was, especially on the first series, you don't stray away from him when he's the hot hand. You control the game on the ground, it comes next that Eli Manning (who has one of the best 3rd and long conversion percentages, in case the running does get stuffed) will be able to work the secondary.

Besides, you created 2 (or more) message board IDs. How cool can you really be?

Youre digging dogfuck, and Storm is embarrassing you. :laugh:

Far from it actually, think it's the first time when someone and "the Dog" have had a somewhat decent discussion. It usually always breaks down to "the dogs a troll lulz lulz lulz" or "the dog" posting in nothing but "zzZZzzz"

But really this thread could go down hill fast, but then again I'll forgive ya since you and him are on non speaking terms ;)