SportsWrath

Kevin Gilbride

GorillaNJ

I really think my 5 year old could have called a better game tonight. The running game was on even against the Cards stacking the box against it. Pound that fucking ball and the defense into submission.

I am sick to my stomach from this loss, because it was more then a winnable game... the Giants were the MUCH better team on the field tonight.

What will it take to send Gil packing?

I really think my 5 year old could have called a better game tonight. The running game was on even against the Cards stacking the box against it. Pound that fucking ball and the defense into submission.

I am sick to my stomach from this loss, because it was more then a winnable game... the Giants were the MUCH better team on the field tonight.

What will it take to send Gil packing?

New luggage.

As much as I can't stand him, you can't put it all on Glbride. Manningham drops a wide open TD. Hixon allowing a TD to get ripped out of his hands. Stupid penalties. Bradshaw playing like a 6 year old. Eli playing like 04 Eli. This team is way better than it played. That being said... Gilbride, Sheridan, and Coughlin have a lot to answer for in this game.

Nothing Gorilla....Glibride is here to stay. Come hell or high water. Eli had a little of the deer in the headlights....there as well. This is a worse loss than last week.

Execution was sub par to say the least.....again. Except this time it was the O. Too many dropped passes and turnovers. And just where were the blitzes that Sheridan said he'd learned his lesson from last week? Last week's loss was bad, this was disturbing. Gmen gots some work ahead of 'em, no doubt.

His plays worked- the only thing i woould say is eli is becoming predictable. not only the omaha thing as collingsworth pointed out- but also everytime he audibles, it's a running play.

plus we still need a receiver that scares people

ok great yankees win FML

Execution was sub par to say the least.....again. Except this time it was the O. Too many dropped passes and turnovers. And just where were the blitzes that Sheridan said he'd learned his lesson from last week? Last week's loss was bad, this was disturbing. Gmen gots some work ahead of 'em, no doubt.

They were blitzing and confusing Kurt in the first half...then Sheridan gets scared and pulls back and turns into Rod Rust II.

they sent the house the whole 2nd half just about

His plays worked- the only thing i woould say is eli is becoming predictable. not only the omaha thing as collingsworth pointed out- but also everytime he audibles, it's a running play.

plus we still need a receiver that scares people

ok great yankees win FML

I think Omaha needs to stay in Nebraska from here on out... :jerkoff:

Really? :wacko:

I actually thought they blitz'd abit to much, alot of those long passe that Warner threw was because a safety(Cant Cover Brown) was basically one on one. During the Superbowl year we could generate enough pressure with just four or five rushing now we need to send the LBs just to make the QB throw it early. I think it's time we realize that without Strahan our D-line is no where near the level it was then.

I would have given Strahan the bank to have played two more years.....hands down. He was fool proof against the misdirection plays that have killed the Giants. Plus he has the proverbial three moves that an elite D lineman needs. Osi...well Osi in my opinion is a speed rusher....Tuck when not hurt is elite...but when hurt he can be contained.

I would have given Strahan the bank to have played two more years.....hands down. He was fool proof against the misdirection plays that have killed the Giants. Plus he has the proverbial three moves that an elite D lineman needs. Osi...well Osi in my opinion is a speed rusher....Tuck when not hurt is elite...but when hurt he can be contained.

i agree we lost a lot of defensive IQ and leadership when mike hung em up

i agree we lost a lot of defensive IQ and leadership when mike hung em up

Yup...him and Pierce between them had seen it all...from the top to the bottom. Strahan...would have told Terrell Thomas...sometimes its better to have a pass defense or tackle for a short gain rather than an attempt at a pickoff for a TD that can expose your zone. Plus Strahan always occupied two blockers...freeing up Osi or Tuck to one on one's that Tuck could consistently beat.

i said it last week and i'll say it again- the giants have developed some readable tendencies, especially on offense that opponents with good coaching can capitalize on (pardon the dangling preposition). cardinals D seemed a step ahead all game- like they have the playbook.

i said it last week and i'll say it again- the giants have developed some readable tendencies, especially on offense that opponents with good coaching can capitalize on (pardon the dangling preposition). cardinals D seemed a step ahead all game- like they have the playbook.

i was getting pissed at chris collinsworth mcconaughey talkin about "omaha". like omaha hasnt meant the same thing in our offense since 2004. if it really took other teams until tonight to realize what omaha meant then we are dealing with a fuckin retarded league.

Agree...and when they were a run first team...the other team having the playbook did not matter as the run game wore down the defense to the point where even if you knew it was coming it made no difference. Right now the Giants have to find an identity.