SportsWrath

NFL Ticket Exchange

Dragon

At the risk of sounding really dumb...

Anyone ever use the ticket exchange? I know most people get their tickets from stubhub or other places like that but I was wondering because they sent me an email telling me to print my tickets out along with the parking pass that came with the tickets. Last time I bought tickets to a sporting event (Lakers Game last December) I got actual tickets in the mail. I know that airlines allow you to print your boarding passes when you buy tickets online, but I wasn't aware that they did it on ticketmaster too.

At the risk of sounding really dumb...

Anyone ever use the ticket exchange? I know most people get their tickets from stubhub or other places like that but I was wondering because they sent me an email telling me to print my tickets out along with the parking pass that came with the tickets. Last time I bought tickets to a sporting event (Lakers Game last December) I got actual tickets in the mail. I know that airlines allow you to print your boarding passes when you buy tickets online, but I wasn't aware that they did it on ticketmaster too.

I havnt used ticket exchange. But i have used ticketmaster and printing tix outis no new deal. Ive done it several times.