SportsWrath

Good game

ccase39

Dammit!!!, he missed an extra point and Tynes kicked awesome field goals, fucking awesome ones. In fact is there a better word than awesome because if so then that's the word that needs to be used here. It was pretty clear to see why the Giants dumped Carney to the curb and kept their faith in Tynesy (yes Tynesy, he's so good he deserves a catchy name).

Is this a hoax? :unsure: boohyah being .. thoughtful? :blink:

P.S. If anyone thought this was below the belt, throw your flags... :)

I just watched the first half again. Here's what I noticed. Payton and Williams watched a lot of film and saw obvious tendencies in the Giants offense and defense. Since they hadn't really been challenged in 5 weeks- more importantly haven't faced an intelligent and experienced coaching staff, there's been no reason to change anything up. So the Giants were caught off guard and figured out too late that this coaching staff watched film.

Next week, you'll see changes.

I just watched the first half again. Here's what I noticed. Payton and Williams watched a lot of film and saw obvious tendencies in the Giants offense and defense. Since they hadn't really been challenged in 5 weeks- more importantly haven't faced an intelligent and experienced coaching staff, there's been no reason to change anything up. So the Giants were caught off guard and figured out too late that this coaching staff watched film.

Next week, you'll see changes.

Still.. Bill Sheridan has been the game long enough to make adjustments.. and we didn't have to wait till half time to thing Blitz.. they were burning us anyway.. might as well

Still.. Bill Sheridan has been the game long enough to make adjustments.. and we didn't have to wait till half time to thing Blitz.. they were burning us anyway.. might as well

I recall Phil Simms saying that there's not a lot of adjustments to make at half time or during the game. you can double a guy or bring your tight end in to block, etc. but the game plan is pretty set. you need a whole week to make the changes that were necessary in this case.