Was i the only one

knarf

blackburn played well but the giants d line sucked and clark looked lost

pierce as usual could not cover

the db sucked

the D sucked

lets hope they regroup and use this as a lesson learned but clark should be cut

he is USELESS

if you knew anything, you'd know Clark is a more than average run stopper and we knew that when he came from the Texans. Then why would you pay attention to that, you'd rather stick your head up Chase Blackburn's ass. Mind you that must have been a tad uncomfortable for you when the Saints running back knocked him on his ass.

i think i warned you guys how bad CC was.

he's a backup now forced to start, and honestly he was bad, but with Corners like we have, he should never have been left exposed on one on one coverage against good wideouts like they have. That was unfair and then you have Dockery showing him up late in the game. totally uncalled for, Dockery totally blew a coverage earlier on all by himself.

...and take away their TD from the non-called fumble Boss recovered and it's 34-34. 36-34 if it's a safety (though I'm not sure it wasn't a touchback after the change of possession).

Ohara asked the umpire why he called the hold...he said that he saw O'Hara at the end of the play with the defender on the ground with O'Hara on top of his legs....O'Hara said that's it...that is why you called holding...you have to watch the whole play O'Hara said. :furious: So now holding calls are being made vis-a-vis line men positioning on the ground. :rolleyes: I saw Tuck or Robbins get placed into a bonafide behind the back choke hold (a sleeper hold from wrestling) right in front of Hock-a-Fuck...as Brees floated one right to whomever C.C. Brown was NOT covering and of course no call. :jerkoff:

Ohara asked the umpire why he called the hold...he said that he saw O'Hara at the end of the play with the defender on the ground with O'Hara on top of his legs....O'Hara said that's it...that is why you called holding...you have to watch the whole play O'Hara said. :furious: So now holding calls are being made vis-a-vis line men positioning on the ground. :rolleyes: I saw Tuck or Robbins get placed into a bonafide behind the back choke hold (a sleeper hold from wrestling) right in front of Hock-a-Fuck...as Brees floated one right to whomever C.C. Brown was NOT covering and of course no call. :jerkoff:

I agree T, I think the officials could have called several holding calls that game, and that neck hold on Robbins was disgraceful.

Jeez, guys. We lost on the road to one of the better teams in the league; who also had 2 weeks to prepare for us. Our defense is still beat-up, W\we simply don't have LBs available right now that are any good in coverage, and even the DTs that are available are both coming off surgery. Personally, I would have been pleasantly surprised if we won.

Every team in our division is still at least a game behind us (thanks, Raiders!). We're 2-0 in the division, and the Saints and Vikings aren't going undefeated either. We need safety help, but we'll see this team again, and hopefully we'll have Ross, Canty, and Boley when we do.

Once again, Fish.. great assessment.

There were some bad calls and bad penalties, but we also got a couple of breaks, too. We had some uncharacteristic penalties that I haven't seen our team commit in some time. We missed opportunities on offense and the defensive line was dominated by the Saints O-line. On the other side, Eli was harassed and the Saints did a great job in confusing Eli and the protection with disguised blitzes. Great game and game plan executed by a great team. Greg Williams proved his worth to me as a defensive coordinator yesterday. I already respected him because the Washington defenses were always pretty tough, but just seeing how far the Saints' defense has come since last season underscores how that coach knows what he is doing.

On the other hand, we were exposed. The defensive line is not awesome, sick, scary, or any other positive adjective you might want to label it with. Osi has been getting beat routinely. I don't think the strenght is completely back in that leg. Tuck is playing hurt, and I think that is showing in decreased effectiveness... Still waiting on Canty... the injuries really caught up to us in this game. We very much missed Boley.