SportsWrath

Next three games...

Sephiroth

they have only played the raiders and chargers in that division...the same number of teams from the afc west that the giants have played. they have played a tougher schedule than say, the giants. schedule has less to do with their success. the dog agrees that it is too soon to judge their coaching staff, but to not recognize that they are, at least through this season thus far, possibly one of the best coached teams in football is silly. the dog could do without another belichick disciple running around the league, but what he has done with that group has been very impressive at least to start...the d-coodinator as well there (the dog thinks it is Nolan, but have to check on that)...

then we are in agreement. no one said they suck, i said at this point NO is better.

rphguy, on 18 October 2009 - 05:08 PM, said:

I see us at 2-1 (wins against San Diego and Arizona)

but, imo, maybe 3-0.

if we go 0-3 or 1-2, then for the season we would likely finish 8-8. miss the playoffs. or 9--7, likely still missing the playoffs.

Jesus W Christ, rph... way to be optimistic dude... we're 5 and 1 for god's sake.

I said, imo, 3-0.

my other scenarios are the result of looking at wins and losses and against who.

Our 5-1 start included a few crappy teams to win against.

If we go 0-3 against these next 3 teams (which are average teams at best), then our record is now 5-4.

After 9 games, and a 5-4 record..... including wins against crappy teams being the majority of the wins, and 3 losses to average teams, that record shows an average team itself. Therefore, looking at the rest of the schedule, with that in mind, 8-8 or 9-7 is realistic..... under that scenario.

but remember, my first statement said we should be 3-0 (or 2-1), and if so, my feeling are we end the season with 12-13 wins.

Forget Arizona's 'high powered' offense, our D is going to be so fired up, Warner won't know what hit him. He's going to see grocery bags circling around his head like stars. Giants by 17.

:laugh:

Well, it WOULD have been funny.

Looks like 0-3 folks. And I don't think i will plan on watchin the game next week. I'm tired of wasting my sundays.

Yep.

It's a sad day where I'd rather take a nap then watch the second half of a Giants game.

Fuck these losers.

i dont know how you guys do it

i cant not watch the giants no matter what

Yep, I used to feel the same exact way.. till sometime around 2 or 3 pm today. I'm an adult and got enough stress in my life than to see CC Brown get burned on every fuckin play... he brings memories of anohter Brown.. Dave Brown.

Yep, I used to feel the same exact way.. till sometime around 2 or 3 pm today. I'm an adult and got enough stress in my life than to see CC Brown get burned on every fuckin play... he brings memories of anohter Brown.. Dave Brown.

im an adult with my fair share of stress as well.

i just cannot make myself not watch the giants

Trust me it's going to be a challenge. It took me 3 days of migraines, flu-like symptoms among other horrible symptoms to get over caffeine addiction, i'm sure with this team I can do the same. One of you should email me when this team gets some fuckin character.

Yeah I kept watching too and then there was a glimmer of hope in the 3rd. Of course that door was shut quickly but I did watch until almost the bitter end.

0-3??? You stopping with 0-3???? Im thinking 5-11 with the way this defense is playing. We need a lot of soul searching to do.

Looking at the way Carolina beat Ari, the way Oak beat Philly, the way Miami and Jets attacked NO - Im thinking we have a very stupid and foolish set of coaches and some very poor players starting with CC Brown. Rest of the retardation is transfered from the co-ordinators to the decent players to make them look even more pathetic. Im depressed.

But then again - I cannot not see the Giants play no matter how poor they play. Ive endured worse I guess but not much more than what Im witnessing right now.

Yeah you quitters missed Freddy Robbins produce the only highlight of the whole game...at least for the Giants.

That was sweet but you had to know that once the TD was called back the Giants were screwed once again. At one point the O getting the ball so deep in an opponents end would have been great. Now with the Giants terrible red zone O you just know that Tynes will soon be out and that's no gimmie no matter where Tynes is kicking from. :ranting2:

Yeah I kept watching too and then there was a glimmer of hope in the 3rd. Of course that door was shut quickly but I did watch until almost the bitter end.

I watched till the bitter end too... now I know what's like to die slowly. As far as next week, I will be in Atlanta (some bullshit conference my boss signed me up to give a lecture at). If the game is on TV down there, chances are i will watch it... but if the game starts take shape similiar to the last 3 games, I will go out and save myself the greif.