SportsWrath

Next three games...

Sephiroth

1-2 at best.

I see us at 2-1 (wins against San Diego and Arizona)

but, imo, maybe 3-0.

if we go 0-3 or 1-2, then for the season we would likely finish 8-8. miss the playoffs. or 9--7, likely still missing the playoffs.

but, imo, maybe 3-0.

if we go 0-3 or 1-2, then for the season we would likely finish 8-8. miss the playoffs. or 9--7, likely still missing the playoffs.

Arizona passes the ball. Something we seem to struggling in...

Arizona

Philly

San Diego

We're gonna find out real quick whether or not this team is for real, or just beating up on bottom-feeders.

Forget Arizona's 'high powered' offense, our D is going to be so fired up, Warner won't know what hit him. He's going to see grocery bags circling around his head like stars. Giants by 17.

If Philly loses next week, (which I doubt seeing as Washington are the Raiders, part duex), they begin a horrible downward spiral that we will take advantage of. If they beat the Waiders, we lose a zero TD game 6-9 on two Tynes misses.

San Diego's a tough call, with that whole "we hate Eli for dissing us, thank God we have Rivers" thing. But this one's at home, Gmen by 10.

but, imo, maybe 3-0.

Jesus W Christ, rph... way to be optimistic dude... we're 5 and 1 for god's sake.

I saw 3-0 and Im not homing.

The Saints match was just an aberration coupled with the fact that we played with Kindergarten teams and got soft. I guess the D will be fired up now and will play harder. Arizona will pass the ball yes, but we should be able to beat them down. But then again, they are also giving up more passing plays than any other team in the league. We should go ahead by couple scores and early.

Philly is an enigma. Its always a tough one no matter what the state of either team is. But we can get this one too. McNabb will be harrassed all day and Osi just has a knack of getting to McNabb. And they have a virtually non-existent running game.

SD - Tough one. But this time, its at home. Not that battery flinging shitfuck Candlestick place. If we can control LDT (where we hopelessly pissed our pants the last time), we will get this by 10.

Im saying a reasonably estimated 3-0.

I saw 3-0 and Im not homing.

The Saints match was just an aberration coupled with the fact that we played with Kindergarten teams and got soft. I guess the D will be fired up now and will play harder. Arizona will pass the ball yes, but we should be able to beat them down. But then again, they are also giving up more passing plays than any other team in the league. We should go ahead by couple scores and early.

Philly is an enigma. Its always a tough one no matter what the state of either team is. But we can get this one too. McNabb will be harrassed all day and Osi just has a knack of getting to McNabb. And they have a virtually non-existent running game.

SD - Tough one. But this time, its at home. Not that battery flinging shitfuck Candlestick place. If we can control LDT (where we hopelessly pissed our pants the last time), we will get this by 10.

Im saying a reasonably estimated 3-0.

well, the dog thinks maybe just a little...to call NO an aberration is to show no respect to a team that is going about their business and dismantling every defense that comes their way, including the vaunted giants defense with all the depth in the world. the giants needed to show up and perform well in that game for no other reason than it was a game between the suppossed two best teams in the NFC to date...it is one thing to lose, it is another to get trounced like that...the cardinals have the weapons to beat any team on their schedule, and their defense might be underrated. the eagles are exactly as you say, and have no fear of the giants at all. SD is the easiest team on that 3 gaem stretch, but if they get healthy defensively, they are dangerous...3-0 is not reasonable...possible, but not reasonable...

I can't wait until our secondary gets healthy....at least with a healthy Aaron Ross. I love Corey Webster and he's been playing great, but he's a lot better with Aaron Ross on the other side opposite him. And then we can move Terrell Thomas to Safety....

WOW. That is a little pesimistic.

I hope that you are doing well, Nemisis.

There's an un-written rule, badegg.. a rule that says.. if your team is in a worse sheep, then you shall not talk smack. You barely escaped out of KC with a win..

well, the dog thinks maybe just a little...to call NO an aberration is to show no respect to a team that is going about their business and dismantling every defense that comes their way, including the vaunted giants defense with all the depth in the world. the giants needed to show up and perform well in that game for no other reason than it was a game between the suppossed two best teams in the NFC to date...it is one thing to lose, it is another to get trounced like that...the cardinals have the weapons to beat any team on their schedule, and their defense might be underrated. the eagles are exactly as you say, and have no fear of the giants at all. SD is the easiest team on that 3 gaem stretch, but if they get healthy defensively, they are dangerous...3-0 is not reasonable...possible, but not reasonable...

Dont get wrong dog. By aberration, I didnt mean the loss. I meant the way we played - how poorly flat we showed up. I have utmost respect for NO, quite possibly the best team in the league right now and also one of the healthiest. From now on, after that rude shot awakening call, Coughlin will not have us coming out that flat or soft anymore. Id like to see how NO does outside in cold weather, rather than on turf.

3-0 is reasonable from my point of view because, Arizona's defense is among the most porous in the league. Last against the pass. Philly - not too sure, but if we get pressure on McNabb (which I think we will), they can be handled quite easily (we can take a few pointers from the Raiders). SD - at home - will be IMO the most dangerous of the lot. Another high scoring venture. 3-0 possible and reasonable. But then again, so is any of the other possible results I guess.

Not likely to happen since our DC sucks. We should have done whatever was necessary to keep SPAGS

Spags is doing a bang-up job in St. Louis,,,,, :rolleyes:

This is where we find out if Sheridan is any good. Both Arizona and he have spent the week pouring over game film of how our D was exploited up the middle. A GREAT D Coordinator would have drawn up something during half time of the NO game. A good one HAS TO be able to fix the problems in his shceme with the players he has.

If AZ nails us up the middle, I will agree Sheridan sucks

1-2 at best.

1-2 at worst! But even if we go 1-2, we are 6-3 going into a bye with a chance to get healthy and make the last 7 games really count. We have a really tough schedule after the bye, but I know this team will rise to the occasion. Thanksgiving night, Giants AT Denver (on NFL Network). If we win that one, then I love our chances to go deep into the playoffs.

1-2 at worst! But even if we go 1-2, we are 6-3 going into a bye with a chance to get healthy and make the last 7 games really count. We have a really tough schedule after the bye, but I know this team will rise to the occasion. Thanksgiving night, Giants AT Denver (on NFL Network). If we win that one, then I love our chances to go deep into the playoffs.

Before the season started I figured that game to be a lock for the Gmen. If Denver keeps playing like they have been, we're going to get a beating of Saintly proportions. Granted, that game is 6 weeks away with a bye, but they'll only have 4 days to prepare for it, not including travel time. It'll be a challenge.

Before the season started I figured that game to be a lock for the Gmen. If Denver keeps playing like they have been, we're going to get a beating of Saintly proportions. Granted, that game is 6 weeks away with a bye, but they'll only have 4 days to prepare for it, not including travel time. It'll be a challenge.

I think I've seen about every Bronco game this year- not sold on their offense- defense is solid- Elvis Dumervil is having a great year. But I would say New Orleans is more complete with much better coaching.

I think I've seen about every Bronco game this year- not sold on their offense- defense is solid- Elvis Dumervil is having a great year. But I would say New Orleans is more complete with much better coaching.

the dog would have to disagree there, although the dog hasn't seen as many of their games as you have, but the coaching in denver is the reason that team is 6-0. mainly, when you allow the little amount of second half points all year (possibly just 10, but don't quote the dog on that), it is nothing but great coaching that is taking place (i.e., adjustments...etc...). If you look at that roster on defense, you can't say you would be jumping for joy to inherit it...it is the coaching efforts that is getting this much out of that team. the offense is consistently solid and efficient across the board. they don't make mistakes and they seem to play with an intensity that is unmatched by each of their opponents. not sure what they will finish at (the dog thinks things will most likley level off for that team), but to date, following that off season, the coaching that is going on there surpasses that of arguably every other team out there...the saints have more talent and are overall more dangerous...

i would prefer to look at a longer body of work than 6 games. The resumes of Payton and Williams are much more credible. There are other reasons the Broncos are 6-0, namely their division.

they have only played the raiders and chargers in that division...the same number of teams from the afc west that the giants have played. they have played a tougher schedule than say, the giants. schedule has less to do with their success. the dog agrees that it is too soon to judge their coaching staff, but to not recognize that they are, at least through this season thus far, possibly one of the best coached teams in football is silly. the dog could do without another belichick disciple running around the league, but what he has done with that group has been very impressive at least to start...the d-coodinator as well there (the dog thinks it is Nolan, but have to check on that)...