SportsWrath

Jose Molina Blows

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

How many fucking trips to the mound did he make last night? Did anyone else notice that everytime Burnett had 2 strikes on a good hitter, Molina would visit the mound...only to have Burnett hit the batter or throw a wild pitch immediately after the trip to the mound? Not to mention he couldn't hit the side of a barn with a handful of rice. Thank you Alex for saving the day again......

Guest StrahansGap

I'll take Francisco Cervelli over Molina any day of the week. I won't be sad to see Molina go. And FYI, Posada is just as bad in regards to trips to the mound. Too many trips to the mound starts effecting the pitcher's psyche. Just let them pitch the goddamn ball will ya!

I'll take Francisco Cervelli over Molina any day of the week. I won't be sad to see Molina go. And FYI, Posada is just as bad in regards to trips to the mound. Too many trips to the mound starts effecting the pitcher's psyche. Just let them pitch the goddamn ball will ya!

You don't know how Cervelli's going to turn out. Posada wasn't too bad back in the 90's, but then they were basically Girardi's pitching staffs.

All those Molina boys are good with pitchers, and although Jose can't hit, I think he's the best of the three. LaRusso swears by Yolinda, and has stated he doesn't care if he'd ever hit, he's still be his #1 guy.

They used to call Mike Scioscia "Mike Sciosciable" when he was with the Dodgers for all the trips to the mound.

These guys are taking it to a new level. Funny, Molina's older brother hardly ever goes to the mound. Could be

an AJ thing, like Hugh said.

They used to call Mike Scioscia "Mike Sciosciable" when he was with the Dodgers for all the trips to the mound.

These guys are taking it to a new level. Funny, Molina's older brother hardly ever goes to the mound. Could be

an AJ thing, like Hugh said.

Jose doesn't go to the mound too often, but AJ had nothing working but his fastball. I'd say he handled it as well as expected.

Jose doesn't go to the mound too often, but AJ had nothing working but his fastball. I'd say he handled it as well as expected.

if he only had one pitch working,what was there to discuss? put the one finger down and stay in the squat!

Guest StrahansGap

Theres something wrong when people complain about how things are done when the team has yet to lose this postseason.

Not complaining. I'm just foreseeing some real problems come World Series time. Especially when we lose our DH in the NL parks. Girardi has a tough decision to make. You can fudge through the ALCS when you're up one game but what happens when you're down a game or two and Burnett has to pitch in the NL park? Are you really going to play Molina over Jorge? I don't think so...... :angry:

Guest StrahansGap

if he only had one pitch working,what was there to discuss? put the one finger down and stay in the squat!

Exactly, Blu! If you noticed after every meeting, Burnett came back with a breaking ball. It was the breaking balls that we're landing in the dirt and hitting the batters. Stop discussing what you're going to throw and just throw it.