SportsWrath

KNICKS WIN!!!!!!

hey

Lebron gave the Knicks that game. Failure to take the last shot??? What is that?

You didn't watch that game did you? Qyntel Woods played great defense on him the whole game. He forced him to have about 3 straight airballs in the first. And him and francis blocked his shot continuously. The reason he hit those 4 straight 3's in the 4th was becauase brown put david lee against him and he wasn't fast enough to get over the screen.

And that was a great play by james passing it out. He was wide open, i'm sure he'd make the same exact play if the opening was there, i thought that shot was goin in nd so did everyone else who watched that.

Plus,"YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME"

James would've have only tied it if he scored. But Woods was harrassing him the whole game.

Next time, watch the game. :TU:

You didn't watch that game did you? Qyntel Woods played great defense on him the whole game. He forced him to have about 3 straight airballs in the first. And him and francis blocked his shot continuously. The reason he hit those 4 straight 3's in the 4th was becauase brown put david lee against him and he wasn't fast enough to get over the screen.

And that was a great play by james passing it out. He was wide open, i'm sure he'd make the same exact play if the opening was there, i thought that shot was goin in nd so did everyone else who watched that.

Plus,"YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME"

James would've have only tied it if he scored. But Woods was harrassing him the whole game.

Next time, watch the game. :TU:

Doesn't matter ...I'm Lebron James, I'm taking that shot. Or I'm getting the call from the ref. Lebron lays it off glass AND ONE...Game over for those slobs called the Knicks.

(P.S. I stopped being a Knick fan when they did Patrick Ewing greasy.)

Doesn't matter ...I'm Lebron James, I'm taking that shot. Or I'm getting the call from the ref. Lebron lays it off glass AND ONE...Game over for those slobs called the Knicks.

(P.S. I stopped being a Knick fan when they did Patrick Ewing greasy.)

What do you mean it doesnt matter? You think James wanted to lose, so he passed. he set up the easiest shot, i'd take a wide open 3 over quadruple teamed any day to win a game. If you're going to make an idiot of yourself, at least know what you're talking about.

Lebron struggled the whole game i can guarantee he wouldn't have scored. And even if he does get fouled, he's a horrific free-throw shooter. He would've missed at least one.

What do you mean it doesnt matter? You think James wanted to lose, so he passed. he set up the easiest shot, i'd take a wide open 3 over quadruple teamed any day to win a game. If you're going to make an idiot of yourself, at least know what you're talking about.

Lebron struggled the whole game i can guarantee he wouldn't have scored. And even if he does get fouled, he's a horrific free-throw shooter. He would've missed at least one.

Guaranteed??? Whoa! Anyway, Lebron would have went up strong and IT was likely that one of the 'quadrupled' team Knicks would have fouled him. Plus I said AND ONE meaning Lebron SCORED and hit the winning free throw.

But let's not justify these 'new' Knicks. They couldn't hold a candle to the 90's Knicks. Nor the Knick teams that were coached by Pat Riley.

Your 'new' Knicks are quitters made up of at least 4 CBA type players.