SportsWrath

Whats up with Ross?

*SDMF*

Hamstring simply has not responded to treatment. They are being extra cautious now because they thought it was healed once already and he re-injured himself first day back. I wouldn't count on seeing him, Boley or Canty until Thanksgiving.

Hamstring simply has not responded to treatment. They are being extra cautious now because they thought it was healed once already and he re-injured himself first day back. I wouldn't count on seeing him, Boley or Canty until Thanksgiving.

I agree....and I dont really mind that. If we were 2-5, or even 3-2, Id be concerned, but we are 5-0 and have some wiggle room. No need to rush these guys back to only further injuer themselves. Let them get right. If the Giants go 500 from this point until they come back, we are in excellent shape...and then we will have a juggernaut down the stretch with those guys all healthy and playing.

Really to be honest. It's not about just getting sacks. It's hitting him. Making him throw early. Not letting him set his feet. By the end of that game I want his 1st read to be where the pressure is coming form and not where the coverage is. These are the things that our D is going to do to him.