SportsWrath

I have news for people

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

All I keep hearing about is what a great offense the Saints have...well, last I checked, the Giants offense is pretty damn good too.

And I also hear that the Giants have had a weak schedule..yeah, but they have played 2 division games, which are always tough games in the NFC Beast. and they ave won on the road in Dallas and even though the Cheifs suck, Arrowhead is always a tough place to go into and the Giants manhandled them there.

Now, who have the Saints really played? Nobody special...Oh, the Jets..well, they have a rookie QB and thats the reason the Jets lost that game.

Giants 86

Saints -17

#9 Passing Game (New York)

#11 Passing Game (New Orleans)

#2 Total Offense (New York)

#3 Total Offense (New Orleans)

#1 Total Defense (New York)

#6 Total Defense (New Orleans)

The stats are a little off becasue the Saints have played one less game. Either way we still are the better team and we'll prove it on Sunday...and Ccase will be buying me a shiny new hat.

This all depends on our D strategy, if you push Brees, he throws quickly, so I would give them the short underneath, trust in our D line pressure and not give up any deeps. It's clear Brees handles pressure pretty well and blitzing leaves too many of their weapons open. I expect them to deploy Bush like Philly uses Westbroke...as a receiver so we have LB coverage.

Count blitzing out, we need front pressure and so we'll just see.

As for our O against their D, I'm not worried.

Gregg Williams, the Saints new DC, has a history of making inexperienced QBs his personal bitches...they've played most of their games so far against rookie and near-rookie QBs, half of which are on feeble offenses. Defensively, if they can keep playing at this level against the Giants, I'll be damn impressed with that team. Until then I suspect they're a product of their schedule.

And the Saints havent played a D like ours yet. Phillys is not as good, neither was the Jets. And if Im not mistaken, ther Lions put up 20+pts on them. Im not sure, but I dont feel like googling. Sorry Rik. :smartass:

The lions offense only put up 10 against us. The rest was due to shitty special teams play, and a Reggie Bust fumble. It is still the Lions though. I am VERY concerned about the Giants offense. I FINNALY get to see what Williams and our D can do against a REAL opponent. Win or lose this will tell me alot about where the Saints should be come post season. I just hope if we do lose it won't be by 20+ pts.

So, what you're saying is we don't really know how good either team is. Sounds like a great matchup. Let's do work, Storm!

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

If the Gmen get behind 10+ early, we're doomed. I think it will come down to a F/G, for either team. If the Gmen do lose, it will be because Tynes missed one earlier in the game.

Final: Giants 24, Saints 21.

What's the big deal? This is a game between 2 pretty good teams and anything can happen... depending on .. well everything.. from turn-overs to clutch plays etc. The Saints are at home which technically gives them an advantage. Do I think we will win the game? You bet your ass I do...

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

If the Gmen get behind 10+ early, we're doomed. I think it will come down to a F/G, for either team. If the Gmen do lose, it will be because Tynes missed one earlier in the game.

Final: Giants 24, Saints 21.

My bet is it comes down to Eli Manning playing a great game. Something tells me he'll play like he played in SD.

My bet is it comes down to Eli Manning playing a great game. Something tells me he'll play like he played in SD.

Lets hope the result is the exact opposite and the Giants D dont let Thomas run like they let LT waltz and do the ballet and the tango all over them. I remember ripping the hand cushions of my couch everytime LDT touched the ball that game. Eli was super though