SportsWrath

Guess who just signed

Lughead

TE Tony Jackson www.giants.com

Finally some one that can play in place of shockey :TU: now shockey can sit down for a change and see how a real TE is soposed to act with the rest of his team not to mention catch every ball trown to him and block every defensive man he can . work out with the ELI during the summer and actually work a couple maybe 3 hours overtime a night . oh and 10 hours on sundays too . I hope Jackson shows Shockey that MIAMI aint all that. :huh:

Shockey...........what a pre-madona :brooding:

TE Tony Jackson www.giants.com

Finally some one that can play in place of shockey :TU: now shockey can sit down for a change and see how a real TE is soposed to act with the rest of his team not to mention catch every ball trown to him and block every defensive man he can . work out with the ELI during the summer and actually work a couple maybe 3 hours overtime a night . oh and 10 hours on sundays too . I hope Jackson shows Shockey that MIAMI aint all that. :huh:

Shockey...........what a pre-madona :brooding:

yea, he sucks, wasn't even good in college. lol 14 total catches. Very impressive. Shockey could get that in one game if he was thrown at more

Guest Carbo
Why did we sign this guy? :huh:
Clearly the Giants Front Office and coaching staff are growing tired of Shockey's attitude and lack of effort. Bring in some competition to wake the dude up. He is not indispensable.

Clearly the Giants Front Office and coaching staff are growing tired of Shockey's attitude and lack of effort. Bring in some competition to wake the dude up. He is not indispensable.

Ok so your saying a guy who didnt even play football last year is competition to a 3 time Pro bowler......Your even dumber then I thought

You forgot to add the fact that Shanicoe is such a bust, we needed a no.2 TE. Shanicoe shouldn't have NEVER been drafted by the Giants...Chris Simms was there waiting on us.

Ok so your saying a guy who didnt even play football last year is competition to a 3 time Pro bowler......Your even dumber then I thought

May i say one name to you....ANTONIO GATES...he went from BASKETBALL to pro bowl in one year....

You're right...He's only a Pro-Bowl TE. He bring nothing... :rolleyes:

Before everyone goes off on me, remember im a shockey fan all my jerseys are of him, im just saying that it is possible from a TE who hasnt played football in awhile and step up and be a probowler....just remember that

Before everyone goes off on me, remember im a shockey fan all my jerseys are of him, im just saying that it is possible from a TE who hasnt played football in awhile and step up and be a probowler....just remember that

great insight :doh:

Guest CoachLubrano
May i say one name to you....ANTONIO GATES...he went from BASKETBALL to pro bowl in one year....

Actually, Gates took two years to make the transition. He spent the first year learning the incredible amount of information a player that has been out of football since high school would need to learn before playing a starting role on an NFL offense.

That being said, I doubt this guy that we just signed is even looked upon as competition. The coaches need bodies for minicamp and training camp. He sounds like a versatile player, but I would not be surprised if he were cut on June 1st.

Guest Carbo
You forgot to add the fact that Shanicoe is such a bust, we needed a no.2 TE. Shanicoe shouldn't have NEVER been drafted by the Giants...Chris Simms was there waiting on us.
Another brilliant Front Office move. This one hurts so bad I want to cry. . . :cwy:

Guest Nutty Sack
Why did we sign this guy? :huh:

Could be the building blocks to the trade to get us in a position to grab AJ Hawk in the first round. Don't worry I won't start with the "I told you so's" when it hapens.

Giants sign TE as possible backup FB

The Giants yesterday announced the signing of tight end Tony Jackson, the Seahawks' sixth-round pick last year who was released by Seattle at the end of training camp and remained out of football in 2005.

The 6-2, 266-pound Jackson, who played fullback in college at Iowa, could serve as the team's second FB in training camp this summer. Former Syracuse FB Greg Hanoian, who signed with the Giants in January, was injured at the start of the NFL Europe season and was placed on IR by the Rhein Fire.

:P

Giants sign TE as possible backup FB

The Giants yesterday announced the signing of tight end Tony Jackson, the Seahawks' sixth-round pick last year who was released by Seattle at the end of training camp and remained out of football in 2005.

The 6-2, 266-pound Jackson, who played fullback in college at Iowa, could serve as the team's second FB in training camp this summer. Former Syracuse FB Greg Hanoian, who signed with the Giants in January, was injured at the start of the NFL Europe season and was placed on IR by the Rhein Fire.

:P

Leave the special kid be. He doesn't know how to dress himself let alone anything about football.