SportsWrath

Shockey Still Has "Bitter Taste"

Mr. P

I have a bitter taste from the multiple times Shockey caught a 9 yard pass only to get up, spike the ball, or jaw at other players, get us a 15 yard penalty and lose us 6 yards.

I used to love that fire...the first two seasons...then like you said that same boneheaded fire would cost us. He needs to get over himself and the selfishness. Its a team game...but Miami players love the spotlight and pout when it is not on them.

a classic loudmouth, not a classy guy. Many no name teams are the best. We are a unit, he is an island.

I admired his pluck, but Shockey is and always was a divisive force for us, the opponents, etc. The problem is that he believes that he is the center of the thing.

I thank him for some big plays and I regret that he dropped some very catchable balls (like in SF) and that I own a Shockey jersey that I should have shipped to a third world country.

Please G-Spotter....never...ever...mention that clusterfuck of a loss again....I am begging you man... :cwy: Watching that hole drop that sure touchdown and then giggling about it cramped my guts and told me right then that we were going to pull a Pisarcik /Csonka and find a way to spectacularly lose the game.

Please G-Spotter....never...ever...mention that clusterfuck of a loss again....I am begging you man... :cwy: Watching that hole drop that sure touchdown and then giggling about it cramped my guts and told me right then that we were going to pull a Pisarcik /Csonka and find a way to spectacularly lose the game.

Shockey is still a very good player .........and with Boley and Phillips gone.... who the fuck is going to cover him ?

(i suppose it is Jack's hero.... Blackburn ) or C.C Brown .....( lets face it guys ...this is a mismatch !!! )

OHHHHHHH Im so scared

big bad shockey gonna whipp our rears

LOL.........you have to be kidding me

Shockey has not been in shape since 2004 :freaked:

Jack ...he's in good shape ....he has lost a lot of weight ...he is faster ...and he leads his team in receptions ......next

he always led us in receptions too with zero YAC

he turns and catcfes them in his belly.....terrible technique

your supposed to catch them with your hands

his are made of stone :rolleyes: