SportsWrath

Official Yankees/A's Game Thread

Herc

Wang fell apart big time.... :brooding:

Luckily it's tied, but Wright is pitching. I'm really worried :doh:

Man this is pissing me off how the hell do we fall apart like this??my recreation team can keep it together agaist the A's better then the yanks (my rec team is the yanks btw!!!) :clap:

This is exactly what i hate about being a yankee fan!!!Our first game was a blow-out but then we lose 1 and are on the verge of losing another 1...isnt this what happened last year??We weon our first game then we went on and went 11-19 in the first 30 games!!!

lol now its 6-4 god my life sucks!

Dude the Mets were winning 4-0 tonight and we lost :( Wagner blew a 1 run save in the 9th... Don't worry, there's still an inning left to make a comeback

Dude the Mets were winning 4-0 tonight and we lost :( Wagner blew a 1 run save in the 9th... Don't worry, there's still an inning left to make a comeback

I hope so because if they lose i have to go to school tommorrow with all the shit that i talked yesterday being backfired in my face!!!lol :P

Yay the bases are full now!!!!WOO HOO!!!Wild pitch after wild pitch!!!!go yankees...man our pitching staff sucks.....if we get someone before the trading deadline i think we might still have a chance!!!the only chance we have now is if the starting lasts all the way to the 8th inning which i highly doubt!!!!