SportsWrath

David Carr

Lughead

I didn't bother to read the thread, has anyone mentioned that David Carr signed a one year deal yet?

Yes, and that he'll be a free agent at the end of the season. And that he could be a fit in San Fran, but San Fran has Hill. The 'Skins might also be a fit, but if he were to go to Washington, he'd be faced with the Giants D twice a year. It was also suggested that once he was a free agent after his one year deal, that he go to the 9'ers, and Hill go to the 'Skins where he would aquire the catchy nickname 'capitol hill' and restore Redskin pride. But I'm not sure if anyone is aware that although Carr did indeed sign a 1 year deal, is it really JUST a 1 year deal, or were there options nobody knows about.

Yes, and that he'll be a free agent at the end of the season. And that he could be a fit in San Fran, but San Fran has Hill. The 'Skins might also be a fit, but if he were to go to Washington, he'd be faced with the Giants D twice a year. It was also suggested that once he was a free agent after his one year deal, that he go to the 9'ers, and Hill go to the 'Skins where he would aquire the catchy nickname 'capitol hill' and restore Redskin pride. But I'm not sure if anyone is aware that although Carr did indeed sign a 1 year deal, is it really JUST a 1 year deal, or were there options nobody knows about.

Great idea, almost as good as moving the Saints to Utah and calling them the "Latter Day Saints".