SportsWrath

David Carr

Lughead

I think after this season, he'll get lucky. Probably someone not that good, but when you look at guys like Kyle Boller starting then there's hope for all. He could go to the Bucs as possiblly a stop gap till they groom that rookie kid. Who knows. But he could be seen as very silly if he signs another year with us.

Honestly, after getting pummeled in Houston all those years, to collect a million+ to backup Eli isn't all that silly. He's been in the league, what....7 years now? He had his shot at starting, no shame in being the backup with what is probable the best oline in football. Of course, look at Collins, I guess anything is possible.

i can name 8 starting QB's he's better than right now. A great team for him would be the 49ers. Good OL, great running game, fair receivers, no competition.

Actually, the 9ers were in my mind as i was making that post, but i didn't mention them because they like that Hill kid right? And carr may be better than that many qb's, but we're basing this off performances, for the most part, when the game is settled and both teams are trying to run out the time on the clock. Not saying i disagree that he is a good qb who could start for quite a few teams, my earlier point was the teams that will be lookig at him are gonna be carbon copies of what he had in Houston.

Redskins might not be a bad career move, I don't think that line is top notch but there is some talent on that team, even the O has a lot of young talent. And if the Skins had any idea that Brennen is the future, he'd have seen some serious playing time by now.

Nevermind, just remembered Brennen is hurt for the year.

Edited by Virginia Giant

Actually, the 9ers were in my mind as i was making that post, but i didn't mention them because they like that Hill kid right? And carr may be better than that many qb's, but we're basing this off performances, for the most part, when the game is settled and both teams are trying to run out the time on the clock. Not saying i disagree that he is a good qb who could start for quite a few teams, my earlier point was the teams that will be lookig at him are gonna be carbon copies of what he had in Houston.

Redskins might not be a bad career move, I don't think that line is top notch but there is some talent on that team, even the O has a lot of young talent. And if the Skins had any idea that Brennen is the future, he'd have seen some serious playing time by now.

Nevermind, just remembered Brennen is hurt for the year.

they don't love hill- he's just a little better than alex smith. carr would definitely help there. redskins too, good call. but then he has to face giants D twice a year.

they don't love hill- he's just a little better than alex smith. carr would definitely help there. redskins too, good call. but then he has to face giants D twice a year.

That would be one of the cons, being able to throw to Cooley every week might outweigh that though. I feel sorry for Cooley, dude seems super cool and some of my friends have met him and all say he's awesome to talk to. He deserves better than that circus in DC.

So Carr signed a 1 year deal, right?

And he'll be a free agent at the end of the season, right?

And he's going to Washington to get pummeled by the Giants D twice a year?

No wait, he has a none year option and might be going to San Fransisco to get mooned by Singltary once a year.

No wait, he has a none year option and might be going to San Fransisco to get mooned by Singltary once a year.

But San Fran has Hill, and the great Alex Smith. So, with Carr having just a 1 year deal, and being a free agent, wouldn't it make more sense if Carr went to san fran, and Hill went to Washington? He could be "Capitol Hill" and revitalize the 'Skins to the days of glory. Of course, then the Giants would punish Capitol hill twice a year, which I believe is a federal offence, sending the entire d-line to jail the first time, and the 2nd stringers the 2nd meeting. All in all, a disaster in the making. We should just re-sign Carr and show him the error of his ways. God damned free agents.

Carr will only get some kind of a contract only if he gets more playing time this year. Otherwise no. And I sure as hell dont him to get playing time this year! But in anycase, I think the Giants will re-sign him.

But then again, Skins, 49ers, Vikings, Titans, Jax - all will pursue him. As will Cleveland I guess - but him going to Cleveland will be Deja vu all over again.

Personally, I wish he stays here - but lets see how the commercials work out.

carr only signed a 1 year deal. hes a free agent after this season.

That's exactly why he should have gone with Bohmar yesterday, instead of Carr. Try the kid out with an easy team, first. Carr will sign elsewhere because he has no future here. I'm not sure I want him anyway. When has he been tested against a good defense?

JEROME BETTIS IS FROM DETROIT?!!

See, jerome Bettis is from Detroit, however jerome Bettis did not play in Detroit yesterday against Detroit, and Jerome Bettis was the only player on the Steelers according to a few years ago, so the question is, who was that that played the Lions yesterday?.

The Lions from Detroit that is, where Jerome Bettis is from.

See, jerome Bettis is from Detroit, however jerome Bettis did not play in Detroit yesterday against Detroit, and Jerome Bettis was the only player on the Steelers according to a few years ago, so the question is, who was that that played the Lions yesterday?.

The Lions from Detroit that is, where Jerome Bettis is from.

That's a good question, but did you know the Eli Manning was playing for us on Sunday, and he has a brother named Peyton Manning who is also and NFL quarterback?! Or that they both come from the same father Archie Manning who was the best QB ever to play the game without ever registering a winning record?!

Also, Eli has done some commericials which aired on television and in an amazing twist of fate so has his brother?! Amazing! No doubt Archie was a better actor than both of them but his adds never made it to air.