SportsWrath

Moss

jranieli

what's the story with hixon? he's a world class returner. moss is world ass.

I don't know man.. it seems Hixon must've pissed some asshole on the coaching staff. There's gotta be some major chatter in the locker room about this bs with Moss.

I say the fans should start an 'official' "Get Rid of Moss" petition and send it to the Giants front office. I know it's lame, but maybe it will get someone's attention next season. It's not like the guy just has some bad games, he is consistently awful.

I say the fans should start an 'official' "Get Rid of Moss" petition and send it to the Giants front office. I know it's lame, but maybe it will get someone's attention next season. It's not like the guy just has some bad games, he is consistently awful.

I don't think it's necessary.. i'm sure Reese is watchin but is holdin on because he picked Moss.

I don't think it's necessary.. i'm sure Reese is watchin but is holdin on because he picked Moss.

That was EAs draft. That was the Kiwanuka draft day shocker. "You never, ever have enough pass rushers," - Ernie Accorsi. Great quote.

reese was headscout though

Fair enough. Then how many guys that JR drafted do you credit to the current head scout? It's always the top guy that gets the credit, good or bad, for the players drafted while he is GM.

Fair enough. Then how many guys that JR drafted do you credit to the current head scout? It's always the top guy that gets the credit, good or bad, for the players drafted while he is GM.

i dont know but he gets some of the credit.

ive seen people want to credit EA's good picks to Reese because he was scout while laying all the blame on bad picks on ernie

was trying to make sure something like that wasnt happening.

i dont know but he gets some of the credit.

ive seen people want to credit EA's good picks to Reese because he was scout while laying all the blame on bad picks on ernie

was trying to make sure something like that wasnt happening.

I hear ya. My personal rule of thumb is who ever is at the top gets the credit or the blame. JR has had great drafts and I'm sure he had a ton of input with EA, but he doesn't get credit for anything before he was actually GM in my book.