SportsWrath

NFL Map Week 5

Lubeck

:flex:

Buying the meat tomorrow, beers already in the fridge and everyones comin' over Sun. I LOVE watching games at home! :afro:

Yeah, best to stay out of the bars when your team is playing the local "mean machine" convicts.

Yeah, best to stay out of the bars when your team is playing the local "mean machine" convicts.

Last week in Fresno I went to Hooters to watch the game and the Raider fans there were hollering everytime a pass was completed...it was quite hilarious.

Last week in Fresno I went to Hooters to watch the game and the Raider fans there were hollering everytime a pass was completed...it was quite hilarious.

they must've been pretty quiet then. :laugh: the place i go, they don't even want to carry raider games. last week there was a little scuffle.

It should be mandatory to post a weblink in the gameday thread :TU:

That's a great idea, but those links change week to week depending on who's streaming the video. I posted one last week, and it looked like it was going to go 'live' at gametime, but it was nothing more than an ad to get you to join some other sports site. As much as I bust his balls, Boohyah has the most reliable link with the P2P listing. It used to be Sopcast (which worked really well for me), but now there are links that only open with certain players and I don't find it as good as the last couple of years. But the links do work, and they are more reliable than Justin.tv, although when Justin.tv links work, they work really well.

LOL...I hear ya. Luckily, Ive been here so long, I have quite a few Raider fan friends, so I probably wouldnt have problems, but this place is filled with em, and theyre usually lowlifes.

LOL...I hear ya. Luckily, Ive been here so long, I have quite a few Raider fan friends, so I probably wouldnt have problems, but this place is filled with em, and theyre usually lowlifes.

I thought that place was filled with bandwagon Cowgirl fans. That's what Wil Beatty Tweeted anyway.

I thought that place was filled with bandwagon Cowgirl fans. That's what Wil Beatty Tweeted anyway.

You better stop talking to Will!!!! He's my friend!!! :angry::blush:

It is Rick, cowgirl fans, Raider gangstas and sudden Cards fans. Its pathetic. Thats why when I watch games, me and my Giant crew try our best to stay isolated form the rest of the douchebags. :giants:

That's a great idea, but those links change week to week depending on who's streaming the video. I posted one last week, and it looked like it was going to go 'live' at gametime, but it was nothing more than an ad to get you to join some other sports site. As much as I bust his balls, Boohyah has the most reliable link with the P2P listing. It used to be Sopcast (which worked really well for me), but now there are links that only open with certain players and I don't find it as good as the last couple of years. But the links do work, and they are more reliable than Justin.tv, although when Justin.tv links work, they work really well.

YOu are right Rik. It is getting harder and harder to find a reliable link to watch a game online. Justin.tv will have the game on for a bit and then it will get pulled. Corporate politics....ugh.