SportsWrath

~~POWER RANKINGS WEEK 4~~

jerseygiantfan

*Note: If sports writers and announcers mention Plaxico Burress one more mother fucking time I'm gonna scream!*

Actually, it makes a great drinking game. Take a shot each time Plaxico (and his whopping ZERO Pro Bowl appearances) is brought up.

We are still #2 on their board which isn't bad I am surprised the Minnesota Favrekings are not #1 on every board

Do these fucking assholes not remember that all of thier Favre cock-sucking in the beginning of last year ended in the Jets missing the playoffs?

Theisman :F-U:

Not that I'd admit to agreeing with Theisman but if the Saints D continues then they will be a very tough team to beat. It's been their Achilles heal for the last few seasons but is actually helping to win games now. I think Payton is pleased right now for cutting his salary to help get Williams.

Do these fucking assholes not remember that all of thier Favre cock-sucking in the beginning of last year ended in the Jets missing the playoffs?

Leave 'em be Seph....it is not easy swallowing all of that cum Favre splashed down their collective throats....(GULP)....those cock-gobblers are still swallowing from last year... :jerkoff:

Leave 'em be Seph....it is not easy swallowing all of that cum Favre splashed down their collective throats....(GULP)....those cock-gobblers are still swallowing from last year... :jerkoff:

Listening to these assholes trip over each other to get to Favre's dick is truly disgusting.

Favre threw an eight-yard pattern that fell incomplete, and I shit you not... these were the first words outta Gruden's mouth.

"That's what Brett Favre brings to the table!"

Because, you know... if every team could throw an eight yard incompletion, they'd all be in the Super Bowl.

:jerkoff:

Listening to these assholes trip over each other to get to Favre's dick is truly disgusting.

Favre threw an eight-yard pattern that fell incomplete, and I shit you not... these were the first words outta Gruden's mouth.

"That's what Brett Favre brings to the table!"

Because, you know... if every team could throw an eight yard incompletion, they'd all be in the Super Bowl.

:jerkoff:

:laugh: