SportsWrath

our favorite youtube cowboy fan

so-cal dub

He's got a new video up crying racism becasue someone used the term "black man". Get a load of this dipshit..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAXEWulXI8w

The part where he says "type it below. if you don't like my skin color, and hate me, type it below.....i'd appreciate that". Someone should type 'i don't like your skin color and i hate you. I don't like your skin color, not because i'm racist, but your camera sucks and you're all blurry. But i do hate you".

Dude, NewTalent is the shit. Anyone who hates him, hates me.

I just thought it would be funny to take him up on his offer to post a comment. I don't know the guy from a hole in the wall, so I can't say I hate him, but an 8 minute yawnfest because someone said 'a black man was arrested', in a comment someone made and wasn't even addressed to him????? C'MON, MAN. Lame.

I don't know dudes.. i'm 2:33 into watchin the vid and it seems the dude's gotta point. He maybe a dallas fan n I give him props for stickin with his team. Race is a touchy subject and whoever gave him the impression his skin color came to play should clear up the air...

I don't know dudes.. i'm 2:33 into watchin the vid and it seems the dude's gotta point. He maybe a dallas fan n I give him props for stickin with his team. Race is a touchy subject and whoever gave him the impression his skin color came to play should clear up the air...

Somehow I doubt if it was a white dude, and somebody posted the comment 'a white dude was arrested', he would make an 8 minute video crying racism. I'd be willing to bet whitey would be more angered at being accused of being arrested, which is what this Cowboys fan should be angered at. Not the term 'black man' which was used as a description, not as a racist insult.

Somehow I doubt if it was a white dude, and somebody posted the comment 'a white dude was arrested', he would make an 8 minute video crying racism. I'd be willing to bet whitey would be more angered at being accused of being arrested, which is what this Cowboys fan should be angered at. Not the term 'black man' which was used as a description, not as a racist insult.

I guess what I was trying to say is in instances like this it's better to go the extra mile to make sure no ill-feelings exist.

Hes a whiney baby Nas. He's reffering to a string of comments that basically went like this.

NYGP- Make sure you get Newtalent on video becasue he doesnt eat crow and has probably threw his dallas jersey off already.

GEO- Yeah, just look for the black guy with no shirt on yelling at Wade!

that seems at the least bit racist to you? And the fact he brought this up today in a video when it happened 2 weeks ago is attention whore.

No, it's just cool to cry racism at every corner these days.

BTW Dubby, I'm working on a new computer room so I'm hoping to get a new cam and make vids again.

Hes a whiney baby Nas. He's reffering to a string of comments that basically went like this.

NYGP- Make sure you get Newtalent on video becasue he doesnt eat crow and has probably threw his dallas jersey off already.

GEO- Yeah, just look for the black guy with no shirt on yelling at Wade!

that seems at the least bit racist to you? And the fact he brought this up today in a video when it happened 2 weeks ago is attention whore.

No SoCal that's not what I was saying. There's no doubt in my mind you're in the right place. The position I'm taking here, learning from my own experience on this board, that the mere impression of racism true or not should be defused immediately.

No SoCal that's not what I was saying. There's no doubt in my mind you're in the right place. The position I'm taking here, learning from my own experience on this board, that the mere impression of racism true or not should be defused immediately.

"the mere impression"??? So what shoud he have said, " the slightly darker man of african decent with his shirt off? Get the fuck out of here. Do you hear news reports, police reports, etc..ever say anothing other than black male when talking about a black male?

I guess he was saying that there are other ways of identifying him other than he is a Black male. As in White is the standard and everything else is a deviation from the mean. :smartass: In my program at NYU there was another Black man who was tall with locks. The other students used to call us the Twin Towers after someone saw us walking past the Bobst Library with the WTC-Twin Towers in the background. It was a cool nickname that stuck until 9/11. Anyway I have no problem being called the Black guy in a sea of milk....but if there are other Black guys or medium to dark skinned ethnic groups present...I would appreciate another qualifier be used. I am much more than a skin color... :afro:;)

I guess he was saying that there are other ways of identifying him other than he is a Black male. As in White is the standard and everything else is a deviation from the mean. :smartass: In my program at NYU there was another Black man who was tall with locks. The other students used to call us the Twin Towers after someone saw us walking past the Bobst Library with the WTC-Twin Towers in the background. It was a cool nickname that stuck until 9/11. Anyway I have no problem being called the Black guy in a sea of milk....but if there are other Black guys or medium to dark skinned ethnic groups present...I would appreciate another qualifier be used. I am much more than a skin color... :afro:;)

So you're the tall black male with locks who's not that other tall black male with locks :)

...As in White is the standard and everything else is a deviation from the mean.

Unfortunately, this is a very true statement. However, I don't see how we, as a society, would distinguish each other without a 'term' for each different race. Ideally, one would think you could just say 'a man was arrested' or 'a man was elected president' ( :smartass: ) and leave it at that. But that's never going to happen. Not in our lifetime anyway.

It's sad that we have to distiguish by race a person's downfall or achievements. ie, "a white man was caught jerking off in the local Wal-Mart today........", and he is percieved as 'trailer trash' and not part of the standard 'white community'. Conversley, "a black man made Forbes 500 as the first African American to make a billion dollars" is seen as a major acccomplishment for the 'black community'.

Unfortunately, this is a very true statement. However, I don't see how we, as a society, would distinguish each other without a 'term' for each different race. Ideally, one would think you could just say 'a man was arrested' or 'a man was elected president' ( :smartass: ) and leave it at that. But that's never going to happen. Not in our lifetime anyway.

It's sad that we have to distiguish by race a person's downfall or achievements. ie, "a white man was caught jerking off in the local Wal-Mart today........", and he is percieved as 'trailer trash' and not part of the standard 'white community'. Conversley, "a black man made Forbes 500 as the first African American to make a billion dollars" is seen as a major acccomplishment for the 'black community'.

yeah man...I hear you...I want to be known as the tall cerebral guy, who happens to have long locks and a big dick. The order is dependent upon the audience of course.... :laugh: