SportsWrath

Eli Manning Joke

donovan4prez

Eli Manning dies and goes to hell. The Devil is very happy to hear this because he's a Redskins fan, being from Washington and all, and decides to make Eli's afterlife a living hell (duh). Anyways, he approaches him and Eli is smiling. This suprises the Devil. "Why are you smiling, you will eternally suffer, this is the worst fate a man can endure."

Eli responds saying, "This heat reminds me of my college days at Mississippi. I had a great college career, and being in the south, it was often very warm down there."

This infuriates The Devil, so when he returns to his neatherrealm castle, he cranks up the thermostat making the heat unbearable. He returns to Eli the next days, with him having an even wider grin, so the Devil demands an explanation. Eli says, "This heat reminds me of days when we had to play Dallas. They were a horrible team when I first got into the league, and even more pathetic after Terrell Owens destroyed their weak chemistry after one year. I used to get easy wins against them all the time."

The Devil is steamed when he retires that evening, and cranks the thermostat up to it's limit, making the ground red hot. He wakes up and immediately checks Manning's state. Eli is even more estatic, pumping his fist and smiling like there's no tomorrow. He explains that the heat reminded him of the hottest stadium he played in, against Arizona, which was always an easy win.

Then the Devil gets an idea. He puts on the AC at full blast, bringing the temperature down below 0, figuring he would finally have the right climate to torture Manning, probably reminding him of the days he would have to play the Philadelphia Eagles. Much to his suprise, the next day Manning is jumping up and down, celebrating at the temperature. The Devil is exhausted, and asks him what the temperature reminds him of. Manning replies, "Nothing, but hell's frozen over! My brother Peyton must have won a superbowl!"

Eli Manning dies and goes to hell. The Devil is very happy to hear this because he's a Redskins fan, being from Washington and all, and decides to make Eli's afterlife a living hell (duh). Anyways, he approaches him and Eli is smiling. This suprises the Devil. "Why are you smiling, you will eternally suffer, this is the worst fate a man can endure."

Eli responds saying, "This heat reminds me of my college days at Mississippi. I had a great college career, and being in the south, it was often very warm down there."

This infuriates The Devil, so when he returns to his neatherrealm castle, he cranks up the thermostat making the heat unbearable. He returns to Eli the next days, with him having an even wider grin, so the Devil demands an explanation. Eli says, "This heat reminds me of days when we had to play Dallas. They were a horrible team when I first got into the league, and even more pathetic after Terrell Owens destroyed their weak chemistry after one year. I used to get easy wins against them all the time."

The Devil is steamed when he retires that evening, and cranks the thermostat up to it's limit, making the ground red hot. He wakes up and immediately checks Manning's state. Eli is even more estatic, pumping his fist and smiling like there's no tomorrow. He explains that the heat reminded him of the hottest stadium he played in, against Arizona, which was always an easy win.

Then the Devil gets an idea. He puts on the AC at full blast, bringing the temperature down below 0, figuring he would finally have the right climate to torture Manning, probably reminding him of the days he would have to play the Philadelphia Eagles. Much to his suprise, the next day Manning is jumping up and down, celebrating at the temperature. The Devil is exhausted, and asks him what the temperature reminds him of. Manning replies, "Nothing, but hell's frozen over! My brother Peyton must have won a superbowl!"

:LMAO:

LOL :LMAO:

shut up bitch....

Guest Carbo

Can you go with the Cliff's Notes version next time. Long way to go for a sorry punch line. . .

Can you go with the Cliff's Notes version next time. Long way to go for a sorry punch line. . .

Reading between the lines, what you actually meant is that it took awhile for you to find someone to explain the joke to you. You usually are the joke anyway.

Guest Lockhart
Didn't Cliff Notes play for the Raiders opposite Freddy Billitnikoff ??

Very good - that was much better than that long winded "attempt" at a joke. I bet the version in Indy is a little different. Good to see Donavan4Prez though - always like to see the realists.

Guest Nutty Sack
Very good - that was much better than that long winded "attempt" at a joke. I bet the version in Indy is a little different. Good to see Donavan4Prez though - always like to see the realists.

Isn't it something how a Filthy fan gets over 5000 posts on a fairly new Giant message board. Wonders never cease.

That's some pretty funny stuff :LMAO: