SportsWrath

Tuck Update

mastershake

Yup...partial labrum tear.

---linky---

Its actually good news though. He had the same injury at ND and still managed to record 13 sacks.

For what it's worth, this is the exact thing I had surgery for 2 weeks ago. Today Im good as gold minus a few minor aches. Im sure Tuck has better physicians and therapists than me too. He'll be back in time for New Orleans baring no major setbacks.

---linky---

Its actually good news though. He had the same injury at ND and still managed to record 13 sacks.

For what it's worth, this is the exact thing I had surgery for 2 weeks ago. Today Im good as gold minus a few minor aches. Im sure Tuck has better physicians and therapists than me too. He'll be back in time for New Orleans baring no major setbacks.

That actually is great news.

We get SoCal back in time to fill in while Tuck is healing! :TU:

No guarantees in TB. The Giants consistently play down to the level of their opponents and neither Kiwi or Tollefson looked like NFL players against the run Sunday night.

Our entire D looked like shit against the run the other night.

I'm chalking it up to playing against a division opponent who knows our team, not to mention Barber/Jones/Choice arnt push overs.

---linky---

you had the same injury? Did Flozell trip you too? :TD: