SportsWrath

The Sheritar

BronxRik

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be the Sheritar?

did I miss something? 30 points 370+ yards 240 rushing yards and youre praising him? I thought he didnt put enough pressure on and called pretty vanilla.

i dont know, when i look at a picture depicting sheridan pumping gas, i dont view it as praise.

i dont know, when i look at a picture depicting sheridan pumping gas, i dont view it as praise.

You're not supposed to. When you made the post "so who's gonna make the sheritar" in the gameday thread I thought, 'eh, why the fuck not'. So I Googled 'pumping hearts' because I wanted an animated gif w'two beating hearts side by side and I was going to put Sheridan's head in the middle. I saw the pumping gas guy, and I thought 'hmmm, if Sheridan fucks up people are going to be calling for his head, and if he does well, people will say the D was pumped and ready to play'. So I did a quick cut/paste/ and soften job within a few minutes. I thought the double meaning of 'pumping' sort of fit seeing as nobody really knows what he can or cannot do yet. I didn't give it anymore thought than that, and I didn't even think about any kind of stat #'s. It was just sort of done on a whim.