SportsWrath

F**k that s**t, Torre!

Ditto

Save that stuff for the back end of the line up. You're taking away what might be the best one/two punch in baseball. Besides, you're giving up an out only to have Mr. Clutch go down in strikes.

Discuss.

that was stupid, but his dumbest move of the game was putting Prostate in to pitch the ninth. How many times is Joey Four Rings going to put this guy in and watch him blow up before he stops going to him? The Farns looked fine and only pitched 2/3 if an inning, no reason he couldnt pitch the 9th. Sturtze was there, isnt he supposed to be one of the bridges to Mo as well as The Farns? I hate Joey Four Rings with a passion. The guy cant manage a bullpen to save his life.

Save that stuff for the back end of the line up. You're taking away what might be the best one/two punch in baseball. Besides, you're giving up an out only to have Mr. Clutch go down in strikes.

Discuss.

You don't have to mask bad word here....Its one the perks of being here in SportsWrath. ;)

that was stupid, but his dumbest move of the game was putting Prostate in to pitch the ninth. How many times is Joey Four Rings going to put this guy in and watch him blow up before he stops going to him? The Farns looked fine and only pitched 2/3 if an inning, no reason he couldnt pitch the 9th. Sturtze was there, isnt he supposed to be one of the bridges to Mo as well as The Farns? I hate Joey Four Rings with a passion. The guy cant manage a bullpen to save his life.

Yeah, that sucked, too. Mo was already warmed up, so they should have used him.

Proctor's not a reliever. The plans were to put him in the minors and teach him to start. I don't know what happened to that.

I dont get it either... Wasn't Proctor the same guy who walked in a winning run on 4 straight pitches last season? Why Joe didn't stay with Farnsworth was puzzling, the guy pitched 2/3 of an inning. :huh:

...that's the same thing I was yelling last night!! :brooding: