SportsWrath

Cliff Floyd

NYHC GIANT

Well, we are going to need some run support for Bannister tomorrow so he needs to step it up along with the other five guys in the order.

I'm going to say this, and this only... if Beltran doesn't ATLEAST get one hit, he will be booed again, and I'll lose all faith in him... I know Delgado is going to be comming out strong, but Floyd I'm not to worried about... he's a solid hitter, and he was one of the only high points (except for Wright) from last year

I'm going to say this, and this only... if Beltran doesn't ATLEAST get one hit, he will be booed again, and I'll lose all faith in him... I know Delgado is going to be comming out strong, but Floyd I'm not to worried about... he's a solid hitter, and he was one of the only high points (except for Wright) from last year

No love for Pedro? I think your post needs editing... :TU:

It fucken snowed in NY today! It's going to be very, very raw tonight, certainly not a hitter's delight.

I'd like Beltran to try to get a bunt hit to start off the game actually.

It fucken snowed in NY today! It's going to be very, very raw tonight, certainly not a hitter's delight.

I'd like Beltran to try to get a bunt hit to start off the game actually.

:LMAO:

What's up fellas. Just joined up, checkin the joint out. I think all the booing is gettin to Beltran. I almost cringe when he doesn't get a hit. I hope he gets on a hot streak and wins the fans over so he can get the monkey off his back.

What's up fellas. Just joined up, checkin the joint out. I think all the booing is gettin to Beltran. I almost cringe when he doesn't get a hit. I hope he gets on a hot streak and wins the fans over so he can get the monkey off his back.

:rock: hell yeah... atleast one hit... and gateb, I actually like the idea of bunting his first at bat, but if they bring the infield in then I would hit it hard...