SportsWrath

I think this will be a batle ROYAL

JackStroud

1- Our WR's are green

2- Pierce cannot stop the pass EVER

3- The Giants have not looked inspired in pre-season

4- The D co-ordinator is a HUGE question mark.......if he got Osi so annoyed he walked out, there is some issue and its not minor

5- I have NO faith in Tynes kicking FGs, KOs or extra points

6- Haynesworth is a monster and will be out to prove something today

7- have Osi and Tuck really recovered form their leg problems......going by pre-season I'd say no

8- Jacobs appears to have lost his edge

9- I like the Skins HC, he will have his team fired up, and loose

Having said this we should win.........will we, that remains to be seen.....tough game that could go either way

1- Our WR's are green

2- Pierce cannot stop the pass EVER

3- The Giants have not looked inspired in pre-season

4- The D co-ordinator is a HUGE question mark.......if he got Osi so annoyed he walked out, there is some issue and its not minor

5- I have NO faith in Tynes kicking FGs, KOs or extra points

6- Haynesworth is a monster and will be out to prove something today

7- have Osi and Tuck really recovered form their leg problems......going by pre-season I'd say no

8- Jacobs appears to have lost his edge

9- I like the Skins HC, he will have his team fired up, and loose

Having said this we should win.........will we, that remains to be seen.....tough game that could go either way

Actually we dominated even though the score doesn't show that. You lose.

Actually we dominated even though the score doesn't show that. You lose.

not really

I was quite happy to be wrong about many of these points

before the game all were concerns

now I'm concerned about Eli and his propensity to throw Collins like INTs deep in our zone off his back foot

not really

I was quite happy to be wrong about many of these points

before the game all were concerns

now I'm concerned about Eli and his propensity to throw Collins like INTs deep in our zone off his back foot

You don't happen to post on other sites under the name carbo do you? I've never seen someone only see negatives as much as you. Did you see any positives in that game other than the W? Where does this opinion that B Jac has lost his edge come from, 5 quarters of preseason football? That is just rediculous. Some games he absolutely dominates, others a back like Bradshaw has a better game. That's the way it has been for the last 2 years. I haven't seen any drop off from him yet at all.

You don't happen to post on other sites under the name carbo do you? I've never seen someone only see negatives as much as you. Did you see any positives in that game other than the W? Where does this opinion that B Jac has lost his edge come from, 5 quarters of preseason football? That is just rediculous. Some games he absolutely dominates, others a back like Bradshaw has a better game. That's the way it has been for the last 2 years. I haven't seen any drop off from him yet at all.

LOL Carbo....Mr. Negativity at nj.com

i have he cannot do anything on 3rd down anymore, and goes own when a d back hits him

if you dont see that get your eyes checked

jacobs no longer hits with fire and passion........hes probably trying to avoid his annual injury

i have he cannot do anything on 3rd down anymore, and goes own when a d back hits him

if you dont see that get your eyes checked

jacobs no longer hits with fire and passion........hes probably trying to avoid his annual injury

Look at the way Bradshaw runs, breaking tackles and refusing to go down.........then contrast that with the now Franco Harris like Jacobs

Jacobs has become a huge disappointment to me

Jack, I'm uncertain, who on our team should I be bitching about?

not too many.........they played a very physical game on Sunday

Eli needs to learn when to throw it away deep in our own territory.......that INT on Sunday was inexcusable.......but then Collins did that all the friggen time

having said that he was pretty darn good play otherwise.

I think the skins came into that game with an attitude, but got the snot beaten out of them.........that Landry character apparently did not like getting steamrolled last year LOL

Watching Buffalo blow that game last night made you realize how little things like knowing when to take a touchback are so key....disciplined teams like NE are so tough for that reason