SportsWrath

GAMEDAY THREAD

BronxRik

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who's gonna win?

• [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/giants_icon2.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/Redskins_Icon2.jpg[/img]
  2. 2. Final result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Redskins by less than 3
    • Redskins by 3-9
    • Redskins by 10-14
    • Redskins by 14+
    • TIE

Don't get me wrong, I love Jacobs, but it seemed to me he was getting pushed around a lot rather than bowling over people.

On a completely different note, I thought the best TV shot of the day was that of Sherman Smith (the Redskins Offensive Coord) with that "blowing out air in a sigh of relief" on his face after his trick play to score a touchdown during a field goal attempt was freakin priceless.

That one time Jacobs got rocked I couldn't believe it. I think we maybe seeing Bradshaw more as he has a very good burst.

If I were Smith I'd be sweating bullets too but it was a very well executed play.

That one time Jacobs got rocked I couldn't believe it. I think we maybe seeing Bradshaw more as he has a very good burst.

If I were Smith I'd be sweating bullets too but it was a very well executed play.

I don't think that one play was an indictment against Jacobs. The guy had already 4 defenders grabbing him before the safety came along.. athough Jacobs need to keep his shoulders low.

I don't think that one play was an indictment against Jacobs. The guy had already 4 defenders grabbing him before the safety came along.. athough Jacobs need to keep his shoulders low.

Yeah, it's all about momentum. Jacobs will still truck his share of defenders this year. But he still needs to get that 265 pound body going with some forward momentum. On that play, the Redskins defender had it, and Jacobs didn't... no need to worry about him.

Yeah, it's all about momentum. Jacobs will still truck his share of defenders this year. But he still needs to get that 265 pound body going with some forward momentum. On that play, the Redskins defender had it, and Jacobs didn't... no need to worry about him.

I'm not worried either.. the kid has a defeaning confidence about him matched with a sense of humility of admirable strength. I read what he said about the cowboys.. Paraphrasing: "I don't know why the cowboys picked us for their season opener in the new stadium. They should've picked detroit or something"... ouch lol