SportsWrath

GAMEDAY THREAD

BronxRik

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who's gonna win?

• [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/giants_icon2.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/Redskins_Icon2.jpg[/img]
  2. 2. Final result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Redskins by less than 3
    • Redskins by 3-9
    • Redskins by 10-14
    • Redskins by 14+
    • TIE

Talk about an early start lol

I thought combining a gameday/prediction thread would be different this year, so I figured the day before would be alright. I downloaded all our opponents icons so I can make the poll every week. Of course, members are free to post their own prediction threads as the season wears on, just rying something different this year.

I thought combining a gameday/prediction thread would be different this year, so I figured the day before would be alright. I downloaded all our opponents icons so I can make the poll every week. Of course, members are free to post their own prediction threads as the season wears on, just rying something different this year.

Nah, we're happy with one thread. I'm losing here.. trying to keep occupied till kickoff tomorrow.

I thought combining a gameday/prediction thread would be different this year, so I figured the day before would be alright. I downloaded all our opponents icons so I can make the poll every week. Of course, members are free to post their own prediction threads as the season wears on, just trying something different this year.

OK its your baby now, If we lose its on your head.:05-mafia:

:smartass:

Thanks a lot Rik, you just lost the game for us. :05-mafia:

Thanks a lot Rik, you just lost the game for us. :05-mafia:

Reading the NY Daily news article today you'd think the whole fucking team is injured. Personally I think most of is total BS.. everyone's injury is exaggerated.. it's fucking sickening.

Evidently you didn't read the daily news today.. the sky is falling; don't you know?

LOL!!! I'm a NY Newsday and Times reader....I would not wipe my ass with the Post...and only pick up the News on the Subway after it is left on the seat and someone steps on it a couple of times. ;)

LOL!!! I'm a NY Newsday and Times reader....I would not wipe my ass with the Post...and only pick up the News on the Subway after it is left on the seat and someone steps on it a couple of times. ;)

I was bored and was reading the article online... it's a waste of time buying the paper.