SportsWrath

Official Prediction Thread

BIGBLUE01

True, which is why I think Smith has about 70 yds and a TD, Boss has about 80 and a TD, Hixon has 100 yds and Bradshaw rushes for 80 yds and a TD.

so, if the dog can go inside the numbers, you believe the giants are going to amass at least 459 total yards against the redskins? possible, but the dog thinks that may be tough. moss getting all but 25 of the redskins passing yards would be crazy as well, and with all of the giants weapons (albeit young receivers), to think that all but 39 yards will go to just three receivers is a tough call as well...

the dog's opinion is this will be a physical defensive struggle...probably the spread either way will be within 10 points...

I am curious as to why people think Nicks or Manningham will have more yards or receptions than Hixon the #1 receiver. Boss should get more action than Manningham and Nicks.

I am curious as to why you are not following the rules of this thread?? PREDICTION PLEASE!!!! :busted_cop:

:blush:

I am curious as to why you are not following the rules of this thread?? PREDICTION PLEASE!!!! :busted_cop:

:blush:

Okay, Hixon, Smith and Boss will have more receptions and yards then Manningham and Nicks. As SocalDub pointed out it's very wishful thinking that Nicks, who barely played with the first team during pre-season, will have the most yards or receptions.

Okay, Hixon, Smith and Boss will have more receptions and yards then Manningham and Nicks. As SocalDub pointed out it's very wishful thinking that Nicks, who barely played with the first team during pre-season, will have the most yards or receptions.

:ranting2:

<_<

Giants 35

Washingon 20

Passer - Campbell (junk yards at the end)

Receiver - Nicks (65 yard TD)

Rusher - Ward (122 Yards, with 72 yard TD; Jacobs finishes 18 carries for 111 yards and another score).

This seems like the most likely scenario, except that instead of Nicks leading in receiving, it'll be Thomas Lewis. :blush:

Winner- Giants

Score- 48-0

Top Passer- Eli Manning 327 3 TD's

Top Rusher- Brandon Jacobs- 80 yds 2 TD

Top Receiver- Manningham 147 2 TD

You're predicting 7 TD's and only 48 points? :LMAO:

I guess they miss a PAT. F'ing Tynes.

OFFICIAL RESULTS:

WINNER - NYG

SCORE - 23-17

TOP PASSER - Eli Manning 256yds 1TD 1INT

TOP REC - Randle El 98 yds 0 TD

TOP RUSHER - Portis 62 yds 0 TD

Yes, Nem was the closest. He had the score EXACTLY, and guessed the leading rusher. You'll get bthe coveted bobblehead.

Well I was almost right if Hixon had done anything at all. Good to see Mannigham play well though and Moss be the usual waste of roster he is. Also the great flat footed fake punt was great for Moss also. Also Hall is a pussy and the Redskins wasted a lot of money on him.

Well I was almost right if Hixon had done anything at all. Good to see Mannigham play well though and Moss be the usual waste of roster he is. Also the great flat footed fake punt was great for Moss also. Also Hall is a pussy and the Redskins wasted a lot of money on him.

amazing, the guy got 20 million guaranteed from the raiders, admitted he dogged it, then got 23 million from the redskins.

amazing, the guy got 20 million guaranteed from the raiders, admitted he dogged it, then got 23 million from the redskins.

Guy definitely takes his time if he has to tackle a RB. He got a bullshit INT though so that should help pad his stats.