SportsWrath

The Cuts are In - New Roster

BleedinBlue

He must. That or he gives Coughlin some great weed (which is why he actually mellowed out after 2006 :P). I'm holding out hope that he gets traded for a decent backup safety. If he takes playing time from Nicks, I'll flip.

LOL Hey Bubba....... I told you Moss, Ware and Blackburn would all make the team

AND

all will eventually make the Pro Bowl.........you can kiss my (blank) when that comes to pass :smartass:

you and your buddy Treehugger too

LOL Hey Bubba....... I told you Moss, Ware and Blackburn would all make the team

AND

all will eventually make the Pro Bowl.........you can kiss my (blank) when that comes to pass :smartass:

LMAO. Did anyone think for a second that Ware and Blackburn would NOT make the team? And no, none of those guys are going to the Pro Bowl. I suppose Ware has the biggest chance because he's young and someday if he takes on a large role in an offense, could stand out if he continues to work hard. But the only way Moss is ever going to a Pro Bowl is if he buys a ticket.

There is absolutely NO evidence on Sinorice Moss that he will ever be more than a 4th wide receiver in professional football (unless it's the UFL or CFL we're talking). Not in college, and certainly not in the NFL. The only reason there is still an iota of hype around him is because Ernie (haplessly) took him early in the second round.

AND

Hey, good for you. Now go back and find where I said Blackburn and Ware wouldn't make the team. I don't think I've ever mentioned Danny Ware at all, so good luck with that.

I still think Moss is a waste of a roster spot--and I wouldn't be surprised if he left through a trade. He's AT BEST our 4th receiver (it would be a waste not to play Nicks as much as possible--and Nicks has earned it), and that's only if Moss is considered better than Manningham, which I'm not so sure about. Considering his "ability" on special teams, I wouldn't be shocked if he spends most of his time on the inactive list, barring injury to another WR. Every player ahead of him in the depth chart joined the team after him. Quite impressive for a 2nd-rounder, don't you think? His time on this team is just as aggravating as Tim Carter's time was on this team. Let go, already. Trade for a safety.

Those three in the Probowl? :jerkoff: Hopefully none of these guys get significant time to get there in their regular positions--maybe Blackburn or Ware through specials. Maybe.

What does that mean? Well, I like Beatty, but I damn sure don't want him starting, because Diehl is the better tackle this year. Use this for Ware--a good running back, but I'd rather have Jacobs and Bradshaw running with the ball.

I know, I know. Pierce stinks. And yet Blackburn still couldn't beat him out in preseason, even with Pierce's foot injury. You know why? Because Blackburn is a reliable BACKUP. Note I even said reliable. I don't know why you can't get it through your skull that this isn't the same as saying that the guy should get cut.

But if you don't think Pierce can make the Probowl, and Blackburn can't get past Pierce to start: How the hell is Blackburn getting to the Probowl as a linebacker? :confused:

AND

This one is perfect for you Jackoff :jerkoff:

Who ever said Ware & Blackburn would get cut?

Hey, good for you. Now go back and find where I said Blackburn and Ware wouldn't make the team. I don't think I've ever mentioned Danny Ware at all, so good luck with that.

I still think Moss is a waste of a roster spot--and I wouldn't be surprised if he left through a trade. He's AT BEST our 4th receiver (it would be a waste not to play Nicks as much as possible--and Nicks has earned it), and that's only if Moss is considered better than Manningham, which I'm not so sure about. Considering his "ability" on special teams, I wouldn't be shocked if he spends most of his time on the inactive list, barring injury to another WR. Every player ahead of him in the depth chart joined the team after him. Quite impressive for a 2nd-rounder, don't you think? His time on this team is just as aggravating as Tim Carter's time was on this team. Let go, already. Trade for a safety.

Those three in the Probowl? :jerkoff: Hopefully none of these guys get significant time to get there in their regular positions--maybe Blackburn or Ware through specials. Maybe.

What does that mean? Well, I like Beatty, but I damn sure don't want him starting, because Diehl is the better tackle this year. Use this for Ware--a good running back, but I'd rather have Jacobs and Bradshaw running with the ball.

I know, I know. Pierce stinks. And yet Blackburn still couldn't beat him out in preseason, even with Pierce's foot injury. You know why? Because Blackburn is a reliable BACKUP. Note I even said reliable. I don't know why you can't get it through your skull that this isn't the same as saying that the guy should get cut.

But if you don't think Pierce can make the Probowl, and Blackburn can't get past Pierce to start: How the hell is Blackburn getting to the Probowl as a linebacker? :confused:

Pierce will not be around next year thats why......he will likely not even survive his one

Moss might well be our #1 WR at years end and Danny Ware is the only complete RB we have......Bradshaw can't push the pile, and Jacobs has lost whatever it was he had when he came up......hes just a plow horse now who goes down when a CB hits him

BTW there's not much to chose between Carr and Manning now.........that comment outr to get your bile flowing HAHAHAHAHA

Pierce will not be around next year thats why......he will likely not even survive his one

Moss might well be our #1 WR at years end and Danny Ware is the only complete RB we have......Bradshaw can't push the pile, and Jacobs has lost whatever it was he had when he came up......hes just a plow horse now who goes down when a CB hits him

BTW there's not much to chose between Carr and Manning now.........that comment outr to get your bile flowing HAHAHAHAHA

Hardly. You entertain me. The only difference between your posts and Uncyclopedia is that they know they're posting gibberish.

If Moss winds up our #1 at year's end, we'll be 6-10.

Now go ahead and tell us again how Gruden is the best available coach because Cowher looks funny. Or how Coughlin is to blame for Burress shooting himself. I could use a laugh.

Hardly. You entertain me. The only difference between your posts and Uncyclopedia is that they know they're posting gibberish.

Now go ahead and tell us again how Gruden is the best available coach because Cowher looks funny. Or how Coughlin is to blame for Burress shooting himself. I could use a laugh.

Coughlin un-nerved the guy

I dont recall him shooting himself or anyone else in Pittsburg a far tougher town than Manhattan

Gruden is a great coach who was forced to coach mediocre talent in Tampa

Do you expect Coughlin to get another contract extension at his age?

I would hope not.......give him a VP job and let a younger man slot in at HC after next year

Moss's two beautiful over the shoulder TDs must have had you chewing on your cud

Yeah Hixon and slot receiver Smith are just jim dandy.........who could possible unseat those two titans of receivership LOL

Fish, your arguing with a well established troll who was banned from another Giants forum.

You might as well be yelling at a cement wall, at least it might comprehend basic logic.

truth be told you entertain me also........most of the posters on here have the football passion of a garden slug

how about Lane Kiffen huh? 64-3? How about Lane to HC the Giants in a few years if you dont like Gruden

both came formt he same Oakland litter

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::blink: There is no way you watch Giants games if you make a statement like that.

no but those 5 underwhelm me

only Moss has game breaking speed and YAC

how many time did you see burress turn a 5 yd catch into a TD?

then ask yourself how many times Smith and Hixon did that............sad

Your sideshow is a tired act, Jack. I have to say, I appreciate BadEgg's and the Italian Hotdog's posts more than yours. Seriously, I think you must be posting from an asylum.

truth be told you entertain me also........most of the posters on here have the football passion of a garden slug

how about Lane Kiffen huh? 64-3? How about Lane to HC the Giants in a few years if you dont like Gruden

both came formt he same Oakland litter

I don't hold his time at Oakland against him (talk about being given every opportunity to fail!), but it sounds like he has some growing-up to do. I'll hold back on saying either way right now. Let him build a body of work at the college level.

I don't hold his time at Oakland against him (talk about being given every opportunity to fail!), but it sounds like he has some growing-up to do. I'll hold back on saying either way right now. Let him build a body of work at the college level.

true true but in 2011 the world is coming to an ens according to the Mayan calendar so who cares????

Kiffen reminds me of a young Dick Vermeil with an edge.......he could give that young guy in Pitts a run for his money

• 6 months later...

I'll bet you a dollar he finishes with MORE than twenty. :)

Hey where's my dollar Seph? This Sinorice Moss talk reminded me of a little bet we made last year! LOL, I could've bet you that he would have less than 2 and I still would've won!

Hey where's my dollar Seph? This Sinorice Moss talk reminded me of a little bet we made last year! LOL, I could've bet you that he would have less than 2 and I still would've won!

Fucking A, I totally forgot about that.

Got a PayPal account? Lemme know your email address and I'll send it that way. If not, I guess I'll send you a check, lol.

Jeez, my faith in Sinorce Moss put me in the poor house.