SportsWrath

LOL Tynes could not reach from 51

JackStroud

LOL :cool:

and which one of you wanted to pick up Feeley?

Feeley kicked the first KO out of bounds at the 10 :blink:

Didn't that duffuss do that against Dallas and cost us a Monday night game?

Why are you under the assumption that anyone on this board give a rats ass about Tynes ? He is garbage we all know that. Carney is with the Saints what makes you think Rees would bring him back? lets wait for some cuts and see what the Waiver wire looks like Maybe we can pick up a Kicker better than Tynes.

Why are you under the assumption that anyone on this board give a rats ass about Tynes ? He is garbage we all know that. Carney is with the Saints what makes you think Rees would bring him back? lets wait for some cuts and see what the Waiver wire looks like Maybe we can pick up a Kicker better than Tynes.

AND.......as usual Tynes just barely made an extra point

pushed it to the left like all his Green Bay abortions

The guy is a drama queen

forget about getting beer this year on KOs and FGs :o(

I'm harping on this because there are numerous bright lights on here that cheered Carneys departure

They will severly regret those typed words

AND.......as usual Tynes just barely made an extra point

pushed it to the left like all his Green Bay abortions

The guy is a drama queen

forget about getting beer this year on KOs and FGs :o(

I'm harping on this because there are numerous bright lights on here that cheered Carneys departure

They will severly regret those typed words

And I'm one of them. And as posted, numerous statistics were also posted that showed Carney's performance was at the bottom of the league. Nobody wants him... or Tynes.

Carney is perfect for New Orleans... he'll probably have a solid year kicking in the dome and in beautiful weather on the road in Tampa, Atlanta, and in Charlotte.

He is not a kicker that suited us, and he never will be. Neither is Tynes and nobody is saying that he is, and nobody has said that.

Once again, does that clear things up for you, Jack?

LOL

Did you ever see Carney miss an extra point

or even come anywher near missing one

:rolleyes:

You know, you're a funny guy, Jack. I'm sure Carney will have a great year in New Orleans kicking every extra point down the middle. And we'll sit here and watch them sneak in the right upright... don't let all those ALMOST misses keep you up at night.

Have to agree with Jakk here....

Its going to be a long season as far as our stellar kicking is concerned. I can see it now - 2-3 games that we will lose by 2-3 points because some fucktard could not kick a football and hit the side of a barn from 10 feet away :(

Are you kidding? If you are saying that you don't have a lot of confidence in Tynes, then join the crowd. If you are saying that you think Carney was the answer for us... then you and Jack must be doing a little puff puff pass together.

Carney was 1-1 from 50 and since 2004 attempted a grand total of 2 field goals of 50 or more yards. He also missed to 40plusers in the playoffs

Don't bother with facts, this is Jack you're talking to.

How's your facemask supply btw Jack?

That's almost 99%... pretty damn good, especially considering bad snaps and such. But his extra point kicks are only an issue to Jack.

yeah i wasnt sayin good or bad either way, just puttin the facts out there

Remember that the words you enter in a burst of passion or anger will be there for you and everyone else to see, sometimes long after those intense feelings have passed. That's not meant to discourage spontaneity, but just a friendly reminder of the long-term existence and effects of what you post.

You may, from time to time, find yourself in disagreement with someone else's opinion. At times like these, please keep in mind it's safer and more polite to take issue with the comments rather than the person.

I'm guessing that the exchange between Gspotter and Jack is exempted from the Rules because it is so damn funny.